ubrf member who died

Didn’t get killed on his bike?

Yes… I still remember leaving a gas station after we filled up on our bikes not knowing that’d be the last time i’d ever see him :frowning:

RIP Dom, you are missed.

I cant remember his last name… what was it?

I just searched google for him… he was truly all over the internet on bike forums. I remember the day I read he passed away… I was new to bikes, and had ridden with him just weeks before :(… rip bud

I think I met him once. Didn’t he drive a sliver Contour SVT, I used to love those cars.

Kin Ho/Dominic Ho

thank you justin…

X2…

thanks for the pic.

he actually drove a 95 contour. he was the first person to ever swap a 3.0 duratec into a 95.

word, i met and hung out with him a few time at BTC, cool kid, nice guy. The good die young- a sad truth we all have to realize.

Sad.

:frowning:

Meeting his parents was tough.

true

RIP dom :frowning:

thats not true… i thought tour did it first?

RIP

Post a link when the video is done. A friend of mine who is not a member here used to be his roommate, I’m sure he would like to see it when it’s done.

awww open whole can worm

RIP :frowning:

i dont know tour. but dom was definitely the first person to swap a 3.0 into a 95. many contour owners including myself have swapped a 3L into their svt’s and 96+ contours. 95’s have many things that are different(OBD1 obviously). that makes the swap fairly difficult

Any of you guys still see his parents? How are they doing? I was at his parents place in Depew like 1.5 years ago, but they weren’t not home.

my fav pic of him is the one where he’s in the contour engine bay w/ the wrench in his hand