ubrf member who died

does anyone remember a kid by the name of dom who died in a bike accident in 04? he was a member of contour.org, and a couple members are putting together a little video of members who have passed. any help would be great.

yes…rip. good guy.

Dominic? was hardly a kid from what i remember…but that’s the first death i was a member through…sad stuff…he had a family too didn’t he?

i would really like any pics you guys might have of him from meets. i hear he was a very active member on the boards

he didn’t have any kids or anything. He went to school a year before me. I wish i still had my old computer with all my pics. I had some good stuff. Jim, cartman007 or whatever his name is on here now most likely still has some pics you can use

AirKnight.

I’m sure Rick still has plenty of footage/stuff, although what are you using it for? Several of us from WNYSR attended his funeral. RIP bro.

yep. his name was airknight on contour.org too.

the website is getting remade, and there is going to be a section for members who have passed away. dom always attended CEG meets. he was very popular amongst the crowd

I have some pics I can send you when I get back into town.

RIP Dom

:word:
Check out sportriders.org, he was an active member there as well.

RIP

I like the idea of the one site having a remembrance for passed on members. How do NYSpeeders feel about this?

yea. there are alot of pics of him

i attended his funeral as well… that really sucked especailly since he was mr safety

yeah, he always wore the proper gear, blue power ranger

Dom was a good guy. I only met him once or twice but I remember him very well.

Possibly one of the saddest wakes I’ve ever been to. RIP Domerick.

I have a poor rip of the news 4 clip where they talk about his death… But they said he was speeding on the news, and from what I’ve heard that’s a line of BS.

RIP Domerick

If I search really really hard I probably could find fotage of him at Batavia in his mom’s subaaru. But I don’t know where my camcorder is much less the tapes…

yup in 0:22 - 0:27 … I really need to move shit to youtube:

http://media.putfile.com/SCCA-auto-X-June8th2003July27th2003-WNY-Batavia

very nice and friendly guy

I got a picture of him from the Gap.

He was one rad dude. I remember him at Mighty.