UFC FREE AND LIVE TONITE 9-17-08

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=1526

tons of fights on spike TV tonite 8PM EST

Hells yea “the assassin” fights on that card

Also the new season of TUF (Team Mir vs. Team Norgueira) is on right after the fights at 10(ish). And if you are like me and DVR everything, a new episode of Tapout is also on at 10pm on the VS. network.

when is the shamrock vs kimbo slice fight

Oct. 4th

cant wait for the mir/norgueira fight

why mir has no chance lol… although i hope he wins

both fighters in every fight have a chance. All it takes in one punch, kick, or tap to win it.

im watching it right now btw

damn cant believe houston lost

You guys are ridiculous in thinking that imbecile could ever win in MMA again

ur ridiculous i didnt think he was SUPPOSED To win, just damn, he lost, in his hometown , what a goose, is more of what i meanT

u ridic

Hoping for fireworks out of Nate Diaz

he looks good so far, loved that judo throw

Yeah, it was awesome. His post fight interviews are so entertaining… I love it. He reminds me of myself. . . :smash2:

I didn’t watch everything but looked like a whole bunch of good fights tonight. Love watching guida and diaz was pretty fun to watch too.

i wanted mac to win, i dont enjoy danzig, and his brother didnt make weight, WOOOPS lifetime oppurtunity gone

:tup: to Schafer, Guida, and Diaz. I thought that Ed Herman should have won that decision, he was scoring a lot of points in the 3rd with some good takedowns and control and I think he won the first round too.

Oh, and Guida’s bro was such a huge disappointment on TUF, crying to make weight and then telling the Nevada fight commission representative ‘You’ll regret this’ … yeah… whatever, he’ll be lucky to ever fight in the UFC again, he blew it! And Evans bro… another disappointment, but at least he fought (1 round)!

the guy Houston fought is a beast for taking some of those hits.

It was Schafer, he had some impressive ground skills and a good chin to survive the first 30 seconds, after that he controlled the rest of the fight IMO, Alexander was outclassed.