Ultimate Fighter Season 10

Did anyone catch it last night? A few thoughts on the show.

Dana White is a complete douche bag.
Kimbo is a SCARY looking motherfucker!!
Who’s Marcus Jones and what NFL team drafted him in the first round?
That guy who lost the fight had the sickest cut I’ve ever seen. He must of lost a pint of blood.
Rampage and Evans seem like butt buddies.
Not going to be a very good season unless Kimbo invites his friends from bangbros and inthevip over to the house.

Damn, I wanted to watch it and I missed it. They will probably show a rerun.

I was real disappointed in the first fight, seams like they got a bunch of big guys off the street to make a show and get Kimbo into the UFC.

That cut was deep…

drafted by bucs in 96

any video of this yet??

Heavyweights aren’t going to be as exciting for true MMA guys to watch. They are less agile, less flexible and while the KO’s may be amusing it’s gonna be more like boxing I would suspect.

Also I noted how these guys didn’t have to fight to get into the house like the past few seasons. I think that’s a big disappointment waiting to happen.

JMHO

I have never watched before but I happen to see it after the fights last night.
Looks pretty dumb. Why is Kimbo in their? He is already a fighter and the rest are novice.

Fighters (heavyweights)

• Zak Jensen – standout wrestler at Augsburg College
  • Marcus Jones – former 1st round NFL draft pick who had a six-year career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Scott Junk – Division II All-American football player at Southwest Oklahoma State and fought in UFC 76.
  • James McSweeney – former international kickboxing and Muay Thai champion
  • John Madsen – defeated Brock Lesnar in a high school wrestling match
  • Matt Mitrione – played for New York Giants and Minnesota Vikings
  • Roy Nelson – former IFL Heavyweight Champion
  • Demico Rogers – high school football and wrestling star
  • Brendan Schaub – played for Buffalo Bills and Arena Football’s Utah Blaze
  • Darrill Schoonover – decorated Army veteran
  • Wes Shivers – former member of the Tennessee Titans and Atlanta Falcons
  • Wes Sims – fought two heated battles with former UFC champ Frank Mir at UFC 43 and UFC 46
  • Kimbo Slice – former EliteXC heavyweight contender and YouTube sensation
  • Abe Wagner – played linebacker at Michigan Tech and has a degree in mechanical engineering
  • Mike Wessel – UFC veteran and former strength and conditioning coach at University of Arkansas
  • Justin Wren – All-American high school wrestler

Rumor from The Underground in the very same thread as the first one I linked, we have this. “Looks like Wes got kicked off the show. Apparently he was lounging out by the pool when Kimbo walked by and made a sarcastic remark about the spiderman speedo that Wes had on. So Wes got up to confront Kimbo and for some reason Kimbo threw a punch at Wes. Wes ducked under the punch and came back with a head kick that knocked Kimbo out cold and made him fall into the pool where he sunk like a rock. Wes then sat back down in his lawn chair and continued lounging. The other guys in the house saw the bubbles and kimbo’s flip flops floating in the pool and came running and jumped into the pool to save Kimbo from drowning. Rampage had to give Kimbo mouth to mouth to revive him. Word is that Dana is PISSED off.” I choose not to believe this rumor just for the simple fact that the image of Rampage Jackson giving mouth to mouth to Kimbo Slice is something I never want to see come true.

i watched the kimbo show last night and it was a let down. i think this season is going to suck big time. that cut that guy had was by far the worst i have seen in the UFC i cant even believe they didnt call the fight because of it. i wouldnt not want to run into kimbo in a dark alley. hes the biggest guy on the whole damn show!

that marcus dude is pretty big… but he is out of cardio shape hardcore

I watched it… pretty good entertainment.

i really enjoyed the season premier… the fight was kinda meh, but the cut was badass and he lost a LOt of blood… Evans is deffinatly the better coach in my opinion. He seems more about the technical aspects of everything where Rampage doesnt seem so educated on handling the coaching aspect of it…Both great fighters but it think Rashad & his team have this season in the bag!

kimbo looked like he was in shape and worked hard to get there tup for taking this shit seriously

yea, kimbo looked more cut for some reason… i thought before he was a chubby slob.

Tonight is the night where Kimbo fights Roy Nelson! Anyone know any sites which will be streaming it as I can’t watch where I’m at

too bad for kimbo he looked good standing up, and it really didnt look like nelson was doin much damage and he thought he was hot shit because of it, i hope he get another shot

^^^ agreed… I was pissed they stopped the fight as I think Kimbo was just trying to figure out how to get the fat bastard off him. They should have at least let it go to the third round and if it happened again then maybe I could see stopping it.

I really think if Kimbo is going to go anywhere though he needs to stick to what he knows best and just let his hands fly a bit more… he seems a bit too structured now.

While hes horrible on ground, he obviously has some pretty good striking. I don’t think he should get written off as the worse fighter of all time, he just needs to stick with what he is good at, and find ways to get to that position.

Anyone know of a place that’s streaming it? No TV here…

Roy just beat up on Kimbo…Kimbo cried afterwards
END