Ugh this is going to take a while to clean

I was only planning on the rocks and trails but as soon as my son watched the first guy go through the bog it was over. So far I have about 14 hours into cleaning.

I love the look of a truck with an exo cage. looks like alot of fun. I miss 4wd but not the fuel economy :stuck_out_tongue:

That looks like a ton of fun. I’d love a Jeep but could never deal with one on a daily basis. The dog looked scared in that last Jeep.

Looks like fun, and alot of quarters at the power wash joint.

1. It is not an exo, just a rack for my kayak.

2. Top down, doors off makes it all worthwhile. Not to mention you can make it pretty much any where any time no matter what.

3. Sprinkler underneath for a while and pressure washer at home is much cheaper. The best part is that the kids love pressure washing it lol.

14 HOURS to spray mud off of a jeep WITH a pressure washer!? Sweet sassy molassey! I’d spray that thing off in 20 minutes and call it a day.

I like the look of bars around the outside :stuck_out_tongue: (im sure they offer a little protection from scraps and things) and your jeep is downright awesome, I reallly really miss my bronco, I was down in NJ looked at a couple VERY clean ones… just drive way too much right now to have one :confused:

Those rocks were way to small for that last truck. lol

I wish I could but it gets everywhere. I have about 2-3 hours into the engine bay alone.

oh they def help but I don’t count on them much as an exo or cage. Two weeks ago in Bradford a tree fell on the truck while crossing over a downed tree and they took the full weight of the tree without bending. And thanks for the compliment.

not much stops Ryan lol. He actually just came back from the
competition for four wheeler magazine.

I like how you thought that your son would see other vehicles driving through the bog and not want to go through it? Remember, he is probabally just a few years behind us in maturity. Your daughter is probabally a few years ahead of idiots like us.