Ugh x 56465165136

the little kids party had some guy playing acoustic guitar for the kids… well the party is over now and he’s drunk, sitting in the empty lobby playing acoustic versions of every AC/DC song ever in his best Waylon Jennings voice…

Somebody kill me.

ok

Originally posted by Pewterss
ok

:love:

Originally posted by Darkstar
:love:
:bluez28:

:bluez28:

alright, i know its more like :69:

Originally posted by Darkstar
alright, i know its more like :69:
:bigok:

play slow ride for sam

Originally posted by Shaggy
so mikey: when are u visiting Pissburgh again?
x2

dirrrrrty deeds… done… dirt… cheap… yeehaww!!

You’re right - it just doesn’t work.

who is wylon jennings?

:dunno: :dunno:

x2

dunno. The g/f is gonna be back for a week or so right after xmas to see her family. I dont feel like paying for 2 greyhound tickets though, so ill be staying put. Plus if i go home ill either have to stay with my dad and stepmother, who is a worthless whore, or with my girlfriends parents, plus i wouldnt have a car so I wouldnt be able to meet up with any of you fuckers… :frowning:

right now im 100% focused on paying bills, but in about a month i should be much better with that stuff so i plan on fixin the talon and getting a beater, not necessarily in that order… all depends on how many hours i can get, its dead down here in the winter. I hope to be back in P-burg permamantly sometime towards the end of next summer, but i hope i can make it home to see some of you guys sometime before you all come down for the big import show…

Originally posted by Shaggy
who is wylon jennings?

old country music singer…

But you should CERTAINLY know him, he’s the guy that did the voice over for the Dukes of Hazzard.

1 hit wonder- :ugh: if you can call it even that:D