ugliest and gayest cars

All of them but the pink ones :slight_smile:

In all seriousness…why must you constantly attack other cars? I could see if you actually had something worth mentioning… but you dont. You are seriously the biggest dumbestic e-thug I’ve ever seen. :jerkit:

:owned:

Amanda’s grandparents’ friend is staying here for the week. She has a black IROC convertible parked here right now.

Not to bring an old thread back from the dead, but Miatas are not gay (not all of them anyway…)

Though I used to think they were, I bought one awhile ago, did some work to it, drove the shit out of it, and then sold it:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27361&highlight=miata

The car was awesome. It could take 90 degree corners in excess of 60 mph without so much as a squeal from the tires and the feeling of taking exit ramps at 140 mph while sitting low enough to look up at the underside of semi truck trailers is absolutely without description. You didn’t sit in the car, you wore it like a tailored suit and you didn’t drive it, you mentally projected what you wanted and the car did it - regardless of the laws of physics that were broken in the process. Needless to say, I will miss it and every time I look at a girly little miata being sensibly driven, I will understand that the homo behind the wheel is missing out on the car’s true potential.

I met a guy last weekend that has a 347 sbf in a miata. I wouldn’t call that car gay. It is actually a pretty cool car, especially when I watched him beat a Z06 vette :stick: