UGLY AUDI

You dont own a 2hunj as it has never seen street use

yes it has. I drove it for a month when I got it. Just turned in the registration for winter for the first time since I got it until its done.

I copied everyone. Lets get that straight

:ahh LOL. If you need any parts from 034 Motorsports, I’m there only dealer up around this area. They keep releasing more and more stuf for the 20v and 200 chassis.

And mine’s an S4. No copying here.

I have yet to see the s4 so I dont believe it exists

Proceed to blow me.

I respectfully decline your offer

By decline we really means he will call Cossey to accept at a later time as not to let the cat out of the bag to the rest of us. :ahh

+1.

No jon dont worry I am not replacing your role in cossey’s life

your the one who can grab a keyboard, find gay sex act pictures, set as background without once looking at the computer monitor. I higly doubt im wrong about you.

on a side not we need to play soccer with a ups package again.

you sold ur subaru and got this?? please tell me u got another car too?

since when is buying a car that there are tens of thousands of that 1 or 2 people in the area happen to also have copying them?

edit: thats a gramerr fail but whatever :rofl

Why, so he can have guys from Shift518 get on his nuts?

At the end of a day, a car is still just a car. If he’s happy with it, that’s all that matters.

I gotta find some shit to sell lmao

true, and i shouldnt be talking because i have 2 shitty cars but why would u sell a brandy new subi that is fucking gorgeous for one of these? unless u have some crazy plans for it

i just must not be getting it, im not starting shit im just curious

Just to say “been there, done that.” Who knows. Everyone enjoys having new experiences in life. I dunno his financial status, either, but I know no one here likes paying so much money a month for a piece of metal, plastic, and rubber.

I heard he has big plans in the future