Uh o...............HELP

I went to go put on my throttle body spacer tonight and when i turned over the car coolant went shooting everywhere including in the s/c and intake. Now when i get on it it feels like it,s misfiring at WOT. Any ideas? I,m pissed! :mrT:

maybe you hooked up a coolant line to the throttle body :doh:

no that’s something you would do! :stick:

i did that with my cobra intake :bowrofl:

I had the car a few months and didnt tinker with it.
the directions never said to block off the coolant line to the TB :bowrofl:

my grand prix has colent lines going to the throtle body

to help in cold weather.

mine excluded the coolant passage around it :booty:

Think it will go away? Just left over coolant fucking it up?

maybe, but what the fuck do i know :scared:

yea if you just got osme coolant into the motor it will just clean your pistons and just burn out

drain everything and put fresh fluids in?

Fresh fluids for what/

oil

ok,but whaty wil lthat do?
it feels like a just slight slipping at wot though,i put the spacer on today along with 2 gaskets so now i am not getting any hot coolant flowing through my throtle body(which is good). But i still can,t figure out the problam,i scannned it today and it pulled up a fuel related code but i don,t remeber what it was :doh:

ok,but whaty wil lthat do?

[QUOTE=SleeperGTP]ok,but whaty wil lthat do?QUOTE]

get rid of 20 bucks :bash:

Well the car dided yesterday. I got on it and at WOT it went dead and white smoke shot out everywhere and i pulled it over. Nothing was leaking so i thought it was a head gasket,but i was wrong thank god! I called kim(broken041) and gave him my symptoms and he we went over a few things and he told me to pull the plugs so i did and there was coolant all over em! So i went and bought some cheap ones and when i had em all pulled out i crancked the motor to get the coolant out of the block and then put in the plugs to get home.as i started to pull everything apart at home i noticed that the coolant was leaking form my TB spacer and into my s/c thuis fouyling out my plugs at WOT. So i changed the plugs and oil and all seems fine now. Boy am i glad it was just fouled plugs and leaky coolant.

It probably wouldnt hurt to clean out the S/C and put new oil in it anyways, especially with the RPMS they turn.

that spacer is only good for no2 or water injection hook ups dev

i put it on for my water/alky kit john… :burnout:

if it put enough in coolant will fuck with your plugs…change them