Uh oh...blacklisted?

I would have to make an inference based on what my buddy said, but if people didn’t seed, there would be nothing to download, hence why he said just dont seed. You cut off one seeder, and you’re elimaniting that many more downloads. I’d have to go by his word, he’s the guy who shuts you off because of it.

Azureus with Unlimited DL, and 1kb Upload set :slight_smile:

I <3 Torrentz.com :stuck_out_tongue:

BitTorrent: Awesome idea to distribute files, bad idea for dumb PC users.

Download parts of files and share them as you are downloading them. Yes, you can share small fragments of a movie file which many people can not grasp.

Seeding is fine, just dont be a jackass and seed to publicly. Private trackers ftw.

An FYI from the guy who would shut you down, and release you.

1. It’s called “quarentined”
  2. We don’t notify anybody from the RIAA/MPA no matter what you heard.
  3. The RIAA/MPA do not notify Time Warner.
  4. All you do is call in and say you won’t do it again, and just be careful doing it with Warner Brothers movies because thats always what gets flagged. We would get a document of the time/date you downloaded what movie and to be honest, in Buffalo there is only 12 guys that can “release” you and each one of those 12 could give a fuck what you did and 99% won’t even bother to look and just say ok your fixed get off my phone.

And that is ONLY P2P networks, not newsgroups, not torrents.

I just set my upload speed to 1kb/sec total for the whole utorrent program and then remove it when finished…