uhhh george......

I’m not sure who you sold your old eclipse to but the stories he’s telling are amazing…

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1401379085.html

someone email him to race

lol

George will be jealous he never hit 9’s

DSM + 550hp + fwd (smoking crack)= 9’s in the 1/4

“engine was shipped to Japan and built there”… Ok?

:rofl: aisian can’t drive :kiss: this nigguh went 9’s from 12’s
\

holy mail man george wtf you do wrong, just joking sir.

I’ll race

:rofl: :rofl:

someone needs to go look at it and video tape it.

Oh I am so going to FUCK WITH THIS KID. :rofl:

:rofl:

homo

You want his work # to call?

He is a serious tool. He works at a shop I used to work at years ago. Everytime I go in there, I gotta hear the stories.

EDIT - Maybe a different kid - the one I’m talking about lived in Greensburg. He may have move recently, though.

Proffessionally Built by Hybrid Dynamics
engine was shipped to Japan and built there

i hope it was overnighted back from japan

9s …where did he weld the rocket?

mike
the car was dyno’d at/by hybrid dynamics, it was run at pgh raceway and in toledo, oh
the horsepower is wheel hp
not sure on some of the other specs, the orig. owner has those blueprints/specs
are you familiar with jeannette at all
steve

On 10/8/09, Mike Knapp <mike.knapp@mdsenergy.net> wrote:
Yes I will give you a call after I get off of work. Could you answer a few questions about the car for me first though?

Where in Japan was it sent to get the engine built? What are the specs on the rebuild? (what compression ratio, what was done to the bottom end, balanced and blueprinted?)

Where did you dyno the car to get the 550hp number? Is that wheel horsepower or crank horsepower?

Where did you run the 9 sec ¼ mile? What was the ET and the trap speed? How many passes have you made since the rebuild?

Thanks!

-Mike

Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:08 AM
To: Mike Knapp
Subject: Re: 95 ECLIPSE WHO WANTS TO RACE? 1995 ~ Mitsubishi ~ ECLIPSE*550 H.P. - $8500 (Jeanette)

yes i think we can reach an agreement at your offer. Can you geve me a call at 412-670-6214 so that we can set up a good time for you to see it?

On 10/8/09, Mike Knapp <mike.knapp@mdsenergy.net> wrote:

Hi I am VERY interested in this Eclipse! I am local (live just outside of Pittsburgh). This is exactly what I have been looking for. Do you think that you would be willing to part with it for $10K cash?

Please get back to me ASAP as I am looking at several other cars.

:kekegay:

hey mike
let me get back to you on the paperwork ?s
no i am not the origial owner
they have most of the paper work
you would have to contact hybrid dynamics to find out where it was sent to
we have about $11,000 invested in the car ourselves, + what ever the guy had into it before i bought it
i am guessing the figure comes pretty close to $35,000
i am in a situation where i need to put money into my house and the wifey is giving me an ultimatum
one of us (me or the car) can stay. lol
call me whenever you are getting off of work and i will give you directions over
are you ready to buy or put down a deposit today
TTYL
steve

Steve,

George Sebek is the original owner. I know Eric and Jay that used to own Hybrid very well. I also know Dennis who owns it now. I helped George work on this car all the time. You are so full of shit it’s making me sick. The engine wasn’t sent to Japan. It doesn’t make 550whp. It doesn’t run 9’s. You’re telling me that you dropped 11K into it (which is more bullshit) and you can’t even tell me what turbo you’re running? Stop trying to rip people off by lying about what is done to the car and trying to hide behind Hybridynamics. I’ll be forwarding all of this nonsense to Dennis, posting on Craigslist that you’re full of shit, and passing the fact that you’re trying to scam people on to anyone and everyone in the Pittsburgh car scene.

Good luck with the sale, douchebag.

-Mike

Oh jesus I hope he responds to the last email. :rofl:

He’s probably too busy out running 9’s and not remembering what turbo he has.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: