uhhhh WTF?

go fuck yourself faggot

will do!

I didn’t touch it, but maybe it was deleted because it was simply a call for attention.

HEY GUISE I WANT A CIVIC BUT I DONT WANNA MAKE A THREAD THAT JUSY SAYS “HAY GUISE I WANT A CIVIC” SO ILL MAKE A WTB THREAD EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY DONT HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE FUNDS OR RESOURCES TO EVEN THINK ABOUT SUCH A PURCHASE.

Just saying, I could be wrong.

im searching for the car now. will be ready to purchase come new year, which is 2 weeks away. i do my research before hand… you know, the smart way to do things… i dont just go buy things on a whim. especially a car purchase. not a call for attention by any means.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. you better research that 600 a month car payment more carefully then.

asking a bunch of goons on shift is not research.

im looking for the car. im using available resources to find the car. asking people on here if they have one or if they know where one is IS research.

civics are JUNK.

thank god you’re off the little bmw kick you had there.

i knew exactly what i was getting into there. knew for 2 weeks before ever signing the paperwork. and when im making $3k net a month it wasnt a big issue.

opinion noted.

scamming the elderly IS a full time job.

:wtf:crazy

youre that dude trying to sell stereos out of a white van in supermarket parking lots aren’t you.

no, thats pjb… and he’s giving away candy to little kids too…
uses his profits at adultworld.

wow another joke about pjb at adult world. VERY ORIGINAL

:thumbup :bowdown you’ve figured me out. :retardclap:Idiots

http://i45.tinypic.com/5ob4ft.gif