Now the thread i just started that asked why my posts r getting deleted got deleted.what am i doing wrong that most of my posts/threads r getting deleted cause i havent gotten a response?

beats me, my threads and posts get deleted for no reason, but yet when im being a bitch…people repond? I just let it go. whomever is gonna do whatever they like.

I was told its bc im “new”…um yeah ok.

I like boobies

:beer:

because this website has turned into a group of about 15-20 people who are business partners, sponsors, mods, butt buddies and what not who run it. they enforce strict rules and regulations in all forums…even off topic. yet i see many people post things againist the rules but their shit doesnt get deleted…i could say, in the forsale, “hey nice car, good luck withthe sale…ill get the word out that ur selling it” it will get deleted. but if “so and so” (im not gonna start with names) it’d be left alone.

its true…and those people know yet wont admit to it. this post will probably get quoted with some bullshit remark saying if you dont like it leave. thats not the point…so go ahead…do it, delete this whatever makes you happy :dunno:

welcome to life… where the people who bitch about other people having too much power are just people who are jealous and will never have that power. and the people with too much power flourish, because there is no one to stop them.

and i’m surprised this thread isn’t closed yet…

Thats exactly what happens…a few of my friends were selling stuff here and i was saying how there stuff is in nice shape and my post dissappeared…so im hopeing i get a responds as to why…

:zzz:

prime example of a butt buddy^

you whine too much. grow up

Agreed, it has gone downhill as of late.

:stick: But www.youngwoodspeed.com hasn’t really taken off yet.:stick:

noobs ftl

+1 for Baby J

:rofl:

people without a life with 24,000+ post ftl

in 4 years hmmm

im sorry…

Congrats!

Proud member

:kiss:

Seriously people. You’re upset because we give you an opportunity to post classified items for free? And we delete useless posts in said calssifieds to keep them easier to read and follow, once again to make it easier to see if the item is still for sale, and if important questions were asked about said item. I’ll stop modding the classifieds just for you, have fun sorting out the useless bullshit yourself.