THIS SITE KILLS ME! think im done with it!

THIS SITE IS SO BACKWARDS!!!

just had my post deleted on classifides, for “no pics”. never mind the fact that that there are the stupidest “wtb” threads on classifides. i.e. " i need a used o2 sensor, or " i need used rotors". which have no pictures and are just a waste of time and space. but what really kills me is that i just posted within the last 2 hours and i am at work with no access to my digi camera until a whopping four hours. was going to post pics as soon as i got home.

not that anyone really cares what i think, or what i do, but this has to be the worst run classifides i have ever dealt with. at least 3/4 of the auto classifides are just poop. and last time i posted pics, all i got were im’s stating they wanted more pics, where does it end?!!!

its a real shame due to the fact the i have sold many items due to this site, and have bought some as well, but i think that i am going to be bailing out, back to good old honda-tech for me!

Your Bitching about FREE Classifieds !!!
See below whoever you are.

http://synthesismagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/stfu.jpg

:sadwavey:

what is a shame is that you’re a whiny asshole about it.

1. like a grown-up, plan out your day. start with taking pictures, then end with making a For Sale thread.

2. Be happy you can buy and sell locally and for free… from a site that you don’t like, from people that probably don’t like you either!

3. sorry to see you go. bye.

you’ll be missed… :greddy2: you couldnt wait until you got home to make the post and put up pictures at the same time?

thats mature!

white x in red box top right corner

WTB: cb9sir post count.

WTB: I need a used Whambulance. No pics.

SFTU seeya later.

last post i promise! why all the swearing, i did not insult one person personally on here, and def. did not post any foul words. its funny that a post can be deleted for no pics but a very violent pic can be posted on here dropping the F and no one blinks an eye, thanks for proving me right, and again thanks again for all the good stuff, just thougt that this site would be run with a little more couth, not foul language and violent pictures.

Sweet, One less honda classified that have to look at.

Just to make sure

cb9sir Pewter 09-08-2008 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban] [:crying:]

Well it didn’t kill you, but you are done with it

so about his 81 post they for sale?

Why would a want-to-buy ad need pictures?

For adult entertainment purposes. :smiley:

yeah… fuck people that swear!

^^fucker

please watch ur fucking languge

:rofl: i was thinking that too