uhhhhh fuck

never eat a rger and fries and puke all ovre ur room, mu room smeellls like strwiaht garbage right now, potaota and meet alll ove my flloor. i feel nad smell terrilbe but u know whay i love christine o connor , oldsangel i would marry her if she agreed, i love u christine, seriously, no joke. i love you. i got puke up my nose byut i still love u with al my heart, please move here and les be togeter. i mean i puked all over my sulmmit catalog and all over crutchifeld and my carpet smelkls bad and i hope right guard helps. thanks greg for takin me home, i puke on my pants and shirts, chunks of potatpo and bvurgwer all over, g-bodys 4 life i love my chiristne OXOXOXOXOXO

:ugh:

Someone doesnt drink often enough. :puke: I havent puked in 3 years. :beer:

:ugh:

someone is going to regret shit when he wakes up

if he deletes this shit,i’ll bring them back!!!
this is fucking sweet! :blue: :blue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hsdance:

Alcohal is talking… wow…

he was so fucked up last night me bj silverws6 cutty went to this party in my area last night.he got hammerd and yelling at mike about f bodys lol…they had a g body war BOB was ready to fight very angry man j/k then i did a heater on the front street with my gtp lol neighbors got pissed! o well.

hahahahahahaaha a cutty… sooo many quotes!!!

hah

what i enjoyed about this the most was the two drunk ass text messages i got at like 5 am this morning…talking about puking and shit…lol

hahahha i think i heard "why dont u have a mullet… about 100 times + “f bodies SUCK G body for life bitch” … about 1000000 times lol

I think it’s funny that his first thought was “I better post what happened on Pittspeed” instead of “I better clean this puke up”. :smiley:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

classic!

damn i think cutty style > whitey style

final count? puked 3 times, twice last night and a nice healthy dry heave at about 2 pm. I was still drunk when i woke up this morning at about noon. I knocked over all kinda shit in my room. the right gaurd didn’t help too much but after i cleaned the carpet i febrezed my floor. i lost about 10 magazines to the great vomit of 04. It was like my face exploded, it almost seemed fake. I also called up two girls that i don’t remember. One couldn’t understand what i was sayin, the other said i called my ex girl friend a fuckin whore,lol. then i called some guy from the Olds club at 4:42 am, odd coincidence. anyway that was an accident so i hurried up and hung up. I PUKED on my navy blue BO JACKSON 's :frowning: apperently i tried to send a text message to Mario lemieux cause i typed in #66 for the person to send to, it said " F U g-body 4 life my nigga" I also played a game of NCAA football 2005 and won 42-3 on the heisman level, something i’ve never even come close to sober. I’m not drinkin for a while!!!

but hey atleast i didn’t tell any guys i’d fuck them…silver

lol angry little man

uh oh i remember that… :greddy:

maybe cutty should call the :

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/wambulance.bmp

if he was that sick

hahahahahha x2

:rofl:

I thought the same :rofl: