um.. just NJMP Thunderbolt 11/2, OPEN TRACK!!!@111@

OMGHI2u !!!

http://www.teampromotion.com/tpm.php

It worked so well, we’re doing it again NJMP Thunderbolt 11/2, OPEN TRACK!!

Team Pro-Motion will be hosting an open track on <b>11/2</b> at New Jersey Motorsports Park, on the <b>Thunderbolt</b> Circuit.    

The open track format means:
NO group calls
Ride as much as you want (just don’t run out of gas!)
Ride as often as you want
Ride when YOU’RE ready, not when your group is called. It’s YOUR GROUP for SEVEN HOURS!! Perfect for Test and Tune!!
Tech and check-in begin at 7:15 am
Mandatory Riders Meeting at 8:30 am
Track goes hot at 9am, lunch for an hour around 12pm, and ends at 5pm
Member Feedback:

Hi, Mike P. here. I was to guy that came down to pit-out at the end of the day to talk to you yesterday.
I just wanted to tell you again what a great day of riding we had on Monday! By the end of the day I was out of rear tire, out of gas, and out of energy. What a perfect day!
As I mentioned on Monday, PLEASE tell Glen how great this format is and if it is at all possible to have more open days next year. Even if they cost a little more it¡¯s totally worth it. I am trying to get Nov 2nd off from work now; hopefully I¡¯ll see you then.
Thanks again for the great day.

Wish my bikes werent down.

Aaron you better call in sick. :ohnoes

Nah, that’s it for me man.

In it’s current form, my bike can do some street riding but it is no way in track worthy condition. Remember the rear sprocket I showed you when I first got the bike? I put 2.5k more on it since then. For the bike to be trackable, I’ll need new sprockets and chains, a new rear spring as the OEM is too stiff for my weight, steering damper; Not to mention the suspension is not really set up due to the rear spring.

Time to save money and wait for spring. :clap