Um yeah so...

…this is what happens when you call someone who owns a property and tell them there are a bunch of trees that are dying and hanging over onto my property and something needs to be done about it to avoid a problem, and they do nothing.

I fucking hate people. So instead of going home at 3 today and dealing with prior obligations I have to deal with these fucksticks.

ouch
how bad is the damage?

Did that actually fall on the truck or is just leaning real close?

Don’t know about damage, I’m at work today and I rode the bike in. Carie was leaving for work and came outside to that.

As for Leaning, again I have no idea. I know it wasn’t a nice easy fall though considering that tree’s trunk is about 6-8 foot from the property line. so it gained momentum as it fell over.

Never mind I just realized what you ment by leaning, no the damn thing deffinatly fell over onto the truck.

Keep it like that, take lots of pics. You gave them prior warning and the trees are on their property. Someone will have to pay for it.

We had a tree fall on my mom’s Lexus last year after a storm, and the trees are on the side of the fence in the cemetary beside my house. It was during a storm so not much could’ve been done but it’s their responsibility to manage the trees.

They are over there now removing the tree, not sure how well or what other damage is being done.

i hope my relief gets here early so I can go deal with these idiots.

Dude that sucks, hope it all works out for you. Similiar situation happened years ago with my grandparents neighbors, only they had a huge oak tree come thru the side of the porch because those lazy twats wouldn’t do anything about it.

ARghhh. That looks like a pain in the ass situation…oh, the joys of home ownership.

Wow thats sucks!they should pull up the tree & than remove ur truck,i wouldnt let them do shit till i was there!

x345678

that really sucks man. I had the same thing happen to me a couple years ago. The neighbors paid to fix my truck. You shouldn’t have to pay a dime out of pocket.

x3

Sorry to see that. These people have Homeowners’ insurance, I take it? Then let that pay for it.

Truth, Homeowners FTMFW

your homeowners insurance will have to pay for it, it’s on your property. It’s fucked up but that’s how it works. We had a tree fall from a neighbor’s yard onto my dads 69 mustang when I was a kid and my parents insurance had to cover it.

Came home the tree was removed, no structural damage to the truck. Its a managment group that owns it. Anyway they are meeting with me on Monday and bringing a tree service to see what all trees I want removed at no cost. The manager was actually here when they removed it off the truck.

There may be some scratches on the roof and if there is they said they will pay to have it taken care of. The manager Bonnie was very nice and very appologetic. She wasn’t around when I had them here 2 years ago, so she said she will make sure everything is taken care of since she seen first hand the issues.

hope it works out!@

that sucks, good thing truck is ok for most part

it would have been better if the truck was smashed flat, then you could finally buy a nice ford truck :smiley: