Un Haired

ow you guys have some serious issues, its not like youre paying for space. He posted it without saying, “haha here’s a funny story about this” it continually references to “I”. Posted to make his e-penis bigger and look cool on teh interweb. So why dont you, the original poster, and his 5 friends all

[quote=“walter,post:18,topic:24731"”]

SUCK A FUCKING DICK YOU WORTHLESS CUM STAIN, GO BACK TO FINGER FUCKING YOUR DAD AND GET OFF THE INTERNET UNTIL YOU LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF SHAVEN ASS HAIR.

[/quote]

Edit: And it really doesnt matter how “all over the internet” this story is. If I put my name on “Oliver Twist” ti doesnt make it mine, or make me any cooler for doing so. It would, in fact, make me an asshat.

FUCK thanks for runing another of my threads… I dont make them often, but when I do they always seem to die a shitty death.

it ok man, ill stop hijacking it, I shave my chest cause he woman likes it. Balls for the same reason, the ass, well yea i do. Not too often.

The thing you have to remember is its just like shaving your face for the first time. Its not goin to be easy, and the aftermath will suck for the first time or two.

IF you are going to do it, buy a ton of babypowder, and lotion too, not the kind that makes your face all tingly. I learned that mistake the same week i learned not to put aftershave on a freshly shaved “sensitive area”

how do you shave balls??

Same way I do it all, Me, a Mach3, and a hot shower. Shaving cream and soap may help doing it at first, but Ive got thick enough skin now that it doesnt matter.

Short Answer: very carefully.

[quote=“redrum,post:11,topic:24731"”]

manscaping!

[/quote]

:lol:

Fully shaved > hairy and gross

get waxed… everywhere

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:27,topic:24731"”]

get waxed… everywhere

[/quote]

Expensive… lol.

and painfull! F that shizzle.

[quote=“FightinMike,post:21,topic:24731"”]

ow you guys have some serious issues, its not like youre paying for space. He posted it without saying, “haha here’s a funny story about this” it continually references to “I”. Posted to make his e-penis bigger and look cool on teh interweb. So why dont you, the original poster, and his 5 friends all

Edit: And it really doesnt matter how “all over the internet” this story is. If I put my name on “Oliver Twist” ti doesnt make it mine, or make me any cooler for doing so. It would, in fact, make me an asshat.

[/quote]

Seriously, kill yourself you red haired pimply faced troll :violin:

Oh, and if you don’t maintain the playing field, no ones gonna wanna come out and play.

^ lol +1

[quote=“walter,post:30,topic:24731"”]

Seriously, kill yourself you red haired pimply faced troll :violin:

[/quote]

too bad he is a greasy black haired italian…

This whole thread should be in the homosexual undertones thread.

That being said…

…+1 for shaving the junk. Nobody wants a mouth full of hair.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:33,topic:24731"”]

too bad he is a greasy black haired italian…

[/quote]

Fine, kill yourself you fat greasy guido…

i give my “lower area” a nice crew cut. and the balls shaved- doesn’t itch ever :slight_smile:

Haha smashing!

Walter I do believe your e-penis grew another inch.

What’s it feel like to have one more then the flaccid member you pull at nightly, slowly weeping at its inability to ever pleasure a woman.

man i won’t even continue the flame war, you’re not funny enough to really hold up your end anyways

*sigh

so back to shaving your shit

that’s cool :tup:

Who the fuck are you?

Sidenote: haha, I remember when TPS report jokes were funny.

oh another thing.

dull razors, don’t use them