Unadilla Saturday, whos going?

Saturday is the AMA Pro race there.

If it isnt hot a balls out, I am going with the GF, and some others. Anyone else want to go and meet up?

i will be there, im goin up friday during the day to watch the amateur races and stay for saturday

Wish I could go.

Ill be there w the gf again

i will be there w/ a crew

maybe i can get on speed tv again this year! haha:excited at least this year isnt going to be a rain out.

Wasn’t really a rain out per say, just a thunderstorm from hell! Suppose to be really humid this wkend too let’s hope it doesn’t happen again

I’d like to go, a friend might be in the two-stroke invitational… I guess I’ll find out by Saturday morning.

they are being so strict this year! racers in… searching everyones shit no spectators can camp out. no glass bottles…

werd… it is going to be sweaty balls hot too… there isnt a whole lot of shad to stand under at that track either.

#22!!!

the australian is doin it cuz #7 isnt there. reed is a baby

[QUOTE=RubinoMX290;405453]the australian is doin it cuz #7 isnt there. reed is a baby[/QUOTE

what ever you wanna tell your self… Any way you wanna look at it, Reed is nasty, and a awesome rider, i would not say bubba would be running away w/ it, If Alessi and Vilopoto were in it i think it would have been a real good race also.

Reed is nasty, I personally don’t like Stewart. Reed and Villopoto are where it’s at.
Alessi is a squirrel, always has been, kid can’t stay on the bike.

i hate #7 and Alessi can ride! has more amature national championships than anyone.

yea alessi would of had it if he didnt get hurt. eli tomac will be the next upcoming pro out of lorettas.

villopoto’s a pussy. i used to like him until all that bullshit with j-law.

villapoto had a bad break with canard last year… dirrtty move. if j law quit his bullshit he would be in the running for points.

Reed is consistant… Bubba isnt, at all. reed might not be as fast at bubba %60 of the time. But when bubby rides like a dope reed pulls away. There were a few races where neither made major mistakes and they were neck and neck.

J-law is a tool. He rides like bubba used to, just not quite as fast. Makes a ton of noobish mistakes and it gets him into trouble. I do however like that practice where he pulled next to Dungey or villapoto cant remember, but he punched it and flipped/threw his bike at him. LOL. he got suspended for that if i remember correctly.