underboosted's Banana civic

Rollers too plz. Mike kept leveling his vtec lobes on type R cams…

Whoa whoa whoa how many people can get the cams wrong in one thread. He wants skunk2 TUNER 2s NOT Pro2s

So Supertech vavles/springs, roller rockers, And Skunk 2 tuner 2s?

Ok. Without shopping around, just looking at base prices it’s gonna be over 1200 for just parts.

Blox B’s are good as well. Pretty simular to Skunk2 tuner 2. And yes, Supertech FTW

Go with Skunk2 Frank.

ehh thats what i mean, the NA cams. not the junk turbo grinds

helaagood cams

The vtec engines dont need a turbo cam… thats what the non vtec lobes are for. Turbo engines love NA cams but it takes longer to spool turbos. Vtec is the best of both worlds.

IMO, I would use stock head for meow and build said head for next year when you are more power hungry. Have fun with it. Youre not gonna be the fastest honda in the 518 over the winter. take your time, save some money, It will be fast anyway.

In no means am I trying to be “the fastest honda in the 518” I want to do it once and be done with it.

i think the tuner 2 cams will do you just fine… you have a solid plan for making good efficient power!

Update- Car is in paint right now. Got new tails, New corners, New headlights, New hood, New front bumper. Solid motor mounts.GSR head fresh from the machine shop with new seals and ITR valves. Got the dizzy housing swapped for VTAK. Ordering new red valve cover, other misc parts for head swap, and jdm center console. Also moving gauges to center console. Oh and got a turbo timer. I’m sure I’m forgetting lots of stuff.

Lots of good stuff in this post

cant wait for pics of this thing! gona be all fresh for spring!

Yea go get pics naow

this thing painted or wat?

+1

Still being painted. I see it as free winter storage!

Took the rear windows out for paint. Putting lexan windows in as replacment.

sweet!