Underground Racing Gallardo 1500 RWHP vs Suzuki GSXR1000 Turbo 290 RWHP

youtu.be/OYbYy_vwhMM&

Lighter is better.

Hmm…

gallardo got shat on.

THE MANIFOLDS ARE GLOWING.

it wasnt running right. you keep hearing the diverter valves opening and closing, something is wrong.

So that bike traps like 180 then right? Lol something wrong with the car

Well the bike is a 9 second bike with half the horsepower.

Hard to beat something that’s approaching 1hp per lb

Something wrong with car, should be stomping that bike.

1500 hp and over 3000 pounds
290 hp and about 400 pounds

One has a better ratio.

Seems to be the one that won.

Go figure

wish i could see this… at work

Yeah, bikes suck from a roll and only get worse as the speeds get higher. To take out a properly running 1500WHP Gallardo, that bike needs to trap about ~190MPH. Gimme a minute, I’ll find a real example on video.

Liter bikes are beasts on their own.

With 290hp aero is not his problem as bike would have no problem accelerating him quick enough to bring the front end up at 100mph plus.

guess the bike is has an aftermarket transmission as well? thought the production gsxr 1000 topped at like 160mph

1500WHP Gallardo vs 317WHP Busa, race starts@225. Keep watching and listening, you can hear the rider say the HP around the 350 mark. Not even close.

Stock they go nearly 200.

And all you need to change top speed is a $20 sprocket, no need to go into tranny.

really? 200? the 600cc must be no more then 160 i am guessing then. same deal on the $20 sprokect for the 600? been eyeing the all white gxsr 600. not really wanting to subject myself to a 1000cc yet. still just little more then a novice after 4 seasons to b honest

its not close to 1hp/lb with a driver and gas in the tank, its not even over .5

derpderp

Exactly. Anyone that knows anything, is going to tell you that a bike is going to need to trap 180++ to beat a 170 car from a roll.

yeah the bike has got to be over 500 lbs.

my sv650s is right at 500 i think