unique 350z playboy

came home from work tonight and turned on the SPEED channel.
and it was on Unique Autosports and the first thing i saw was a blue Nissan 350z, playboy racing model. looks freaking sweett.

well anyway i thought i may be able to get some pictures from their website but all the pics are in flash format so cant really post them on here.

if you wanna check it out go to there webpage
http://www.uniqueautosport.com/ugallery.html (gallery section)
then click on “EXOCTICS” top left
you’ll see a bunch of lambo’s and ferrari’s but scroll down abit and you’ll see a blue 350z with a playboy bunny on it… pretty sure you know what to do to view the pics.
they showed this on the show at night time and it look way better at night and driving.

enjoy… (there’s also a few other nissans too, also in the same episode they showed them)

well this isnt the 350 they showed but i tried to find am image on google and came across these 350’s

http://gtgraphics.net/PLAYBOY_RACING_GRAND_AM_CUP.php
(tried to post the pic… did but it was way way way too big. looks smaller on the site)

not my cup of tea, but to each their own i guess. i’m always amazed at the un-unique mods that unique autosports puts out in their client’s cars. if you watch the show on speedvision, they do the EXACT same thing for every celeb/rapper/hobo with money’s car; sound system, new rims/tires and maybe a new boring interior. nothing is “unique” about what they do and it surprises me that they keep getting more and more celebs going to them for their services.

for example, the playboy 350z on the site. whoop-tee-doo, it has gull-wing doors, chrome rims, sub + amp with re-upholstered seats and side skirts. none of the parts look unique or even that tasteful imo. there are members on tnc who have more unique parts on their z’s than that garbage playboy 350z.

^true true.

i just thought id share with you guys about this 350. since it is a nissan and this is a nissan club site.

since i dont own a Z of my own i get a little exited every time i see one since they are such nice nice cars… wish i could afford one of my own.

thanx for sharing…

yah some how i dont like alot of the cars they got. its really ricy i think… to ghettoish for my tatste i like clean rides with not alot of gunk. not to bad just they need abit more style on the 350z’s nicer rims bigger or somthing and stickers to be placed in a better spot… blend in i guess.

Question:

Playboy 350z = Chick magnet?

–You know, stock 350z’s only attract males, and homosexual males, so does the Playboy bunnie reverse that detrimental attraction? :smiley:

no only hello kitty r32’s attract the women

watch out rabbit, i’m so gonna super glue like 200 hello kitty toys all over your skyline, lets see what it attracts hahahaha

Oo hello kitty!! hehe

Damn right!

not to sure who exactly this car was for, but they did show two good looking girls take it for a drive first.

That poor z!.. saw the episode and was cursing out UA.