Uno de Mayo - Please tell me you guys are out riding today

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8071/gorls10wsbk02094.jpg
(pict somewhat related…:rofl)

If you have a running bike, there is no excuse not to get out and ride today. Period.

Enjoy and stay away from trouble.

P.S. Watch out for the cops; Today is the first day of new motorcycle registration (yellow sticker), cops will be paying more attention to bikes than usual to catch people that have not had their bike’s registration renewed.

I fail on the first qualification =(

I will not be out. I am stuck continuing work on the bathroom.
FML x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I put that in especially for you…I am sure you are dying to ride. :rofl

Take a break dude, there is always tomorrow…:rofl

I’m working on it.

I’m pissed I missed half the season already.

Ummmm watch the weather much?

MASIVE storm warning and 1" hail warning right now

ummm wait a minute. I just noticed this, but you do know that the title reads 5th of 1??? Im assuming you meant to say uno de mayo??? lmao

I think you are right. :lol:lol:lol:lol :tongue

wait… did you change it or am completely losing my mind??? lol

yes, I edit it. check out my reason…:rofl

:lmao

The storm blew off my brothers bike cover which he put on just minutes prior.

We had to rush to save it.

Ironically the bike cover was put into the house during the storm :ponder

thought about riding to work today until I saw those clouds and the weather report. I think I will ride in tomorrow though, looks nice, sunny and warm.

I got to take my mother-in-laws Vstar 650 out for a little bit… going to be taking it to work tomorrow to test out riding a cruiser. It was definitely very comfortable, but I would HAVE to get atleast a 1000cc or higher. That 650 felt like it couldnt get out of its own way. My 83 Suzuki had more balls than this thing… lol Also not sure if I’m feeling the Carb’d bike. We’ll have to see, but I’ll have to test out a few more from local dealers first.

So glad I left the bike at home today. Would NOT have wanted to be riding in that storm.

It would have been one of them times when you’re leaning half way over, but still going straight :lol

Haha yep