Unofficial 2008 Bings Meet Video

I originally posted this in the thread asking where the video was. But this seems like it will get around alittle quicker here.

ok heres the deal. I did shoot a good amount of footage from the 07 and 08 bings meets, actually i have over 7 hours of raw footage, i made a short 12 minute video from the 08 meet, and another from the 07 meet, however the software i have for video editing is, garbage, i cant seem to find a way to remove plates. As such i am currently uploading the video but if I get a complaint about the plates then it will be removed. Unless someone else has the knowhow and time to blur them all out.

Here is the link to the video

Im no camera man, but i tried, please let me know if it was worth my time.

no it was a waste of time…lol no it was good i wish it was a little longer maybe but i did like how you stoped to get everybody as they drove by

very nice!

my car looked so nice :frowning:

i love how every year i go i have a different car…

Nice work, worth the watch. :slight_smile:

ahhh i miss my yellow fog lights :frowning: LOL
when it showed the video of you in front looking back at hecktor and he moved over and my car was there…i was like who is that…then it all came back

DAMN THAT DAY WAS HOT!
good video toooo

Thanks for the positive feed back guys!

good vid!

hopefully i’ll make it out this year fo’ sho’

btw, what was up with that old dude waving to everyone? lol

not to sure Actually everyone thru the little towns we passed through seemed to be waving?

I was the only idiot with the lights up. lmao I love pop-up lights.

hides in a corner

Lol, it was an old lady who had a conversation with us while we waited.
She was asking as to what kind of vehicles these were, and that we’re all “cute” with our car club and meet.

On a side note, I think I’ve popped up in every clip in that video lmao, with either my car, red/black S13 hatch, or you get a glimpse of my yellow hat haha.

& I was gone after eating @ the restaurant…

is was too dam hot, didn’t know when our crusade would get on the streets lol.

but this time, I’m stayin back for everything :slight_smile:

I miss My soob!! That was my red 2.5RS impreza that was tossed in the mix. I need something cruise worthy again!

hunts classifieds

Its also sad how I can count at least 3 S chassis in that mix that I’ve owned at one point, lol.

Rofl, I could have sworn that it was a dude!

Nice video. What song was that at the end?

You have problems Joey. hahahaha.

it was a hot day

i love my ac lol