Up close and personal....

:wow:ahh:crazy

Enjoy!

No sympathy for them from me, yes on that turn the other rider was crossing the double yellow and almost caused a serious wreck, but every turn before that he was crossing the double yellow too, now I love going through some twisties just as much as the next guy, but I’m still smart about it, if you want to ride like that go to a damn track day! Or at least stay in your lane!

Damn that was a close one!!!

yeah i agree if you really wanna ride like that just take it to a track day and you can go balls to the walls with no worries about shit like that happening …those guys on the motards were doing the same thing that other rider was crossing the double yellow and apexing the turns … just not around a blind turn around a car… at least they can laugh about it later and have some sick footage of something that could have been deadly!!

Woulda been a nice crunch in a car. Like a bug hitting the windshield.

WTF was the ahole on the cruiser thinking? Passing a car on the exit of a turn, heading into another blind right hander??? I would have turned around, caught the ass hole and sent him off.

As you can see the guy setup that turn to stay inside his lane because it was blind. The left and the downward turn he also apexed in the video were NOT blind and you could see all the way up to and through the turn to make sure nothing was coming. Aggressive riding, that for sure, but it was calculated.

I place the blame 90% on the oncoming rider, and 10% on the camera bikes because they too were apexing turns also, but WAY more calculated that that asshole.

:thumbup and maybe even a little more on the camera bikes just for riding so aggressively on a road in the first place.

I love dooders on bikes that pass where they should not. I had a toolbag blow by me on the shoulder getting on 90 the other day. I dont think it was anyone on here though, more of a cruiser looking bike(I dont know crap about bikes). I do think the camera guys were having a little fun, but they were not be reckless like the guy passing on the double yellow.