Driver tries to run bike off the road

Click for vid.
Bad idea to pass over a double yellow since some people get territorial about being passed in the first place, but the yahoo in the truck is a psycho. There were news not too long a go about some 18-year old running over a motorcyclist who tried to pass him and sending him to he hospital with a broken leg. His story to the cops was “I wasn’t gonna let him pass me”.

Whys the idiot on the bike passing people on a double yellow?

anyone else think the truck driver is a damn good driver for having a 4x4 with a heavy quad in the back with such a high center of gravity and big tires, being able to keep up with a bike for a little while, cranking the turns like an a-hole! lol

dude on the bike is an idiot for passing like that to begin with, but shouldnt be run off the road. and the guy in the truck, what was he going to do catch the guy on the bike and pile drive him???

that was fricken sweet

dude in the red truck Is a D/Bag Hope the Cops Cuffed his ass!!!

Meh, not really. I’ve hucked the 3500HD dually after plenty of cars on roads like S.Kelly Station and Washout. Trucks stick well.

Eh, both were in the wrong, but the truck driver went out of his way to make things alot worse. Ticket the bike riders and arrest the truck driver.

Breaking the passing law or attempted murder?

I don’t think that balances out.

The funny thing is everyone, drivers and riders, did it all the time but hardly ever noticed they even did it. People cross double yellow ALL THE TIME to get around a bus stopping for passengers or to get around a loading truck.

The section of western right thru Saint Rose is a prime example. Not trying to condone such habit, just pointing out the obvious.

Comments on autoblog are an interesting read. About every tenth one thinks that a traffic violation (crossing double yellow) by another motorist grants them the power to be judge jury and executioner and attempt vehicular homicide in retribution. Drivers tests should include a psychological evaluation to weed out people like this.

Why do bikers feel they can cry about people getting pissed off when they drive like shitheads on public roads? Drive like an idiot, expect people to do weird and dangerous things, stop acting so bumfuzzled about it and posting videos online looking for support.

So if you pass an 18 wheeler on the right instead of the left on the highway it’s alleging for him to run you off the road on the highway into the ditch?

Why do people think that bikers “deserve” to be physically mangled by other motorists?

The biker did fly up on his ass and pass on a slight curve on a solid yellow, which may have caught the truck driver off guard, startled him, and obviously pissed him off. It looks like the bikers were speeding to begin with. However, just because the guys on bikes were driving recklessly doesnt mean the guy in the truck needs to chase after them, threaten them with a pipe, and potentially make the situation worse than if he just let them pass.

Either way you look at it, either side could be in the wrong or right.

I’ve seen a lot of guys on bikes ride like idiots. The last thing i wantis for any of them to get hurt though, period. Pass me on a double yellow? If you do it safely idgaf really, if you don’t? Then i’ll be irked but i’d do nothing more than shake my head.

Physical harm is not an acceptable punishment for that. Period.

When did I ever imply that? The driver of the truck should get a legal punch to the face but so should the bikers.

Bikers post up things like this implying they have a right to drive however they want. It blows my mind when they seem so shocked that the guy in the truck would do that - its eventually gonna happen if you terrorize people on back roads.

No it doesnt justify what the truck driver did. <- I can’t believe I have to include lines like this in posts, seriously Vlad? You knew what I meant.

Basically everyone in that video is retarded but the truck driver just happens to be a special breed of retard. Hopefully some tickets were handed out to the morons on the bikes and the dumb hick in the truck was hauled off to jail.

welp, we dont know the whole story but the truck driver said that someone on a crotch rocket did something to him recently, which possibly couldve been the same guy (slim chance i know). Maybe? he deserved it. Just saying, its a possibility. If crotch rockets kept buzzing up and down my road wrecklessly at excessive speeds id park my truck in the middle of the rd

holy fawking inbreeding batman…<regarding the truck owner

in some states its legal to pass on a double yellow maybe kentucky is one of them

Alright Johhny law.

If I see you on the road I’ll shoot your tires out simply because I don’t like your vehicle.

Sounds fair right?