wnyfbody.com back up and running

I’ll answer these as I see it. I like the vbulletin format much better too. As I write this i’ve sent no less than 3 emails and made 2 threads in the mod/admin section for the old owner to see, no replies yet. I need the server info to upload vbulletin and any other software updates, doing it without this info is a royal PITA. As for people going over to the old wnyfbody, i’m sure people will check it out, thats about it. It was wiped clean ie: it has NO CONTENT, not a good thing. When the only person posting is a 17year old kid with a 12year old maturity level, it will be hard to get it to grow.

Now this part kinda makes me cringe…“That being said, i don’t know the story, nor is it important to me. It happened before my time and therefore it doesn’t concern me.” Knowledge is power, period. It SHOULD concern you. You can never have enough information. You read the big thread about wnyfbody, draw your own conclusions.

I’m sure i’ll see you at meets and at the track this year. We should be a good match N/A vs. N/A, we’ll get some vids up too. Keep posting on newyorkfbody, i’m doing the best I can over here. Thanks!