WNYFBody stolen...

Well I think its time to air the dirty laundry and set the record straight. Whether you are for or against it, WNYFbody.com is no longer a website that will be supported by myself and the majority of the fbody crew you all know and love. The board began as an idea from Slow84TA and Jeremy and after a few server problems, we changed the hosting and made it grow to a few hundred members.

Jim and Jeremy were administrators on the forum, I was website admin for JnJ and thus also the forum, and JnJ was the sole sponsor at the time. Jim and I were also admins to the domain name itself.

Without consultation with the rest of us, JNJ then did the following:

-Installed an addition to the software in order to read everyones PMs.

-Read and deleted any PMs that were negative to him

-Read and deleted any PMs that would bring business to another individual or company

-Deleted or changed any posts or threads that mentioned another business or called his shady business practices out into the open

-Banned or deactivated users that he did not get along with

-Through trial and error, gained access to the website domain and changed the ownership to himself while removing the true owners

-Deleted our timeslip database and broke numerous other forum functions

-Removed my access so that I could not fix the problems or prevent his take over

-Added google ads for his own profit and claimed he didnt know how it happened (PMs later confirm that it was his doing)

-Gave access and full control rights to web hosting friends of his that none of us know

-Obtained multiple other sponsors for his own profit

-Deleted all traces of the posts, threads, PMs relating to his shady work.

It has hurt everyone on the board that has either lost out on a sale, didnt find out about an event, or gave him business that was obtained in a shady way. One of the administrators himself was screwed over by the rampant PM deleting. Worst of all, no one wants to be part of it anymore, because it isnt wnyfbody, its the JnJackStands forum.

I want to make it perfectly clear that he has nothing to do with Badazz Racing, or the Fbody community in general. He’s as hated by most of us as he is by rest of the car scene, which I think many members here will understand. I cant and wont speak for everyone, butr he has compromised the positions of alot of friendships with his actions. I have stayed true to my friends, which is why Im standing up against him. If they dont see it that way or are caught in the crossfire, then Im sorry it happened, but I cant let this douchebag take over something that I supported and worked hard at.

Wow. That sucks.

I Would never, ever do business with someone like that.

:tdown:

hope you guys can work things out.

I just cgot wind of this today … gonna be an interesting 10 pages

wow im not even involved in any f-body-ism at all and this is still shocking to me

Yeesh…

ive known about this for awhile i wanna hear everyone side of the story b4 i give my opinnion

damn mark.

jnj has always been considered shady to deal with, as far as anyone Ive talked to. Then I began to hear alot of hubb bubb about badassss car and that sealed it.

hotTt damn…that’s weak

Please, whatever happens, keep it civil.

Thats BS I hope in some way This can all be resolved. I know a lot more could be added to that list. It also sucks to hear what hes trying to pull with you mark.

thats shitty

:tdown: Shady people suck ass. He’ll get whats coming to him eventually.

Why didn’t you change the admin passwords if you felt he was being shady? Or did you not know until it was too late?

Not to be biased or anything but your talking internet not business.

just to clarify, my car and angelo’s are two different projects altogether. i will comment on the quality of my build as soon as it’s running right. as far as the timing, communication, and overall experience, it wasn’t good.

in person, it seemed that jnj is/was a good person, willing to help, etc… and i understand that people are busy, but one just shouldn’t make promises that can’t be kept. but in the end it isn’t an experience i would want to go through again.

stand up guy that mark is :tspry:

Wow that is really messed up.
Popcorn.

I heard about this from ALOT of people.

I heard about this awhile ago too, it sucks.

No surprise. I’ve always heard horror stories about him. This is just one more. In the end, kharma takes care of people like this.