WNYFBODY is now NEWYORKFBODY

First, I want to thank those running NYSpeed for allowing the thread about wnyfbody being stolen despite the massive drama it contained. Since Jason refused to return the domain “wnyfbody” to me, I started a new domain and was able to restore a backup of the old site that was made in late July. Besides, it’s the people matter, not the domain name. In just over 1 day, we have had many of the board members make the move and I suspect that over 90% of our active members will. Thanks again to nyspeed, and I’m looking forward to running the new NEWYORKFBODY.com with integrity and very little drama :tup:

Good luck to you and the new domain.

signing up now and i am also cross-porting this on WNYTrucks.com (since i was allowed to post WNYTrucks on the old fbody site, i figured id return the favor)

thanks guys

Awsome.

wow after reading all that thread it made my head hurt, so good to hear your new site is operational. Although I dont have an FBODY lol

It made my head hurt too and I was embarrassed to be dragged into it. Hopefully, we can mend the damage to the reputation of local f-body enthusiasts. I’d hate for one person’s actions to taint people’s view of the group.

was nyfbody taken?

anyway i joined

yes, someone had registered it. don’t know who

Whoever bought it used domains by proxy so their info wouldn’t be displayed in a lookup.

:tup:

Good for you guys. :tup: Keep it douche free. :tup:

too late JnJ already joined

and no im not kidding

:tup: hells yeah man.

:tup: glad to have another place to go again. And thanks nyspeed during that mess :beer2:

I would hope that he would be the first recipient of of the new forums banstick…

I like how you handled the situation, rising above the bullshit and rebuilding. It shows a lot of class and in my eyes goes a long way to maintaining the reputation of your group. :tup:

:word:

Just keep banning his ass. :gotme:

Thanks Jeremy…should be pretty cool.

i don’t want to know where this is going… :slight_smile: just kidding man good for you

yea we’re good to go :tup: thanks nyspeed again for the support…

and huge thumbsup for everyone involved in helping out, you all know who you are