WNYFBODY is now NEWYORKFBODY

So Jeremy you are going to come on here and continue to fucking lie to everyone.

Again WNYFBODY was not stolen. Now we will make this public so everyone knows what a bullshit artist you are and what a uninformed lair Mark Paradowski is (Badazz Z28). Cause we all know you are pretty much the puppet of Mark

Sometime this summer I informed Jim about upgrading the software to vBulletin and he said it was a good idea. Later when the software was purchased I realized that the wnyfbody.com domain was already expired. I logged onto the godaddy account and the credit card Jim had on file was EXPIRED. The phone number I had for Jim was no longer valid and I sent him a few emails and a PM or two. So instead of letting the domain be scooped up by a domain auction company I paid the renewel fee.

When I spoke with Jeremy I informed him of the above information, which I am sure he will deny now. I told him he can have the domain all I asked was that he pay for the domain renewel fee that I paid out of my pocket. My only condition was that he set 1 or 2 assholes straight like Badazz Z28 that the domain wasn’t stolen, it was renewed because noone was paying attention, or actually gave a shit about it. He response was for me to go fuck myself and he wouldn’t do anything to help me. So you honestly can’t say I didn’t want to give you the domain name back. You didn’t want to set Asshole Z28 straight.

Let the hypocritical games continue. I know you weren’t banned from wnyfbody. So I am wondering why was my username banned from the new site??

Yeah good luck with the integrity thing. Cause you sure don’t have any integrity when you come on here with all the bullshit how I didn’t want to give you the site back. A little bit of truth and $29.xx and you would’ve had wnyfbody.com but I guess that was too hard. I guess it is just easier to come and lie on the internet and get a bandwagon going like you have in this thread.

Bandwagon in this thread:

• 87FOXGOT
  • BikerFly
    Neither of you know what really happened

I deffintly didn’t get any information, but my old number/phone broke, so I ended up just starting a new plan and once again like I did before lost all my numbers, as far as my email, it gets so much junk mail but I do not recall a email and the card on file for godaddy was my old debit from my old bank, bank of america > hsbc

asfar as everything else, Jeremy knew where I stood and went about whatever business he needed to go about. And also he took full control of everything because I am still unable to really commit to anything due to my accident in july I am still head full of bills to pay but my insurance money is coming soon, arrgh what a pain in the ass it is getting hit by a car, haha

Nice to see you guys got this straight. Glad we could help.

J&J: Regardless of what happened, why do you read/delete PM’s and threads/posts ? Answer that fuckhead and maybe we’ll get somewhere with this. No matter what financial transactions went on, you are a fucktard for abusing your admin powers for your own gains. And remember asshole, I’m not someone that hides behind a PC. I’ll see you out sometime and we can have this conversation face to face. You are a piece of shit, that is all…

Wow another internet tough guy?? Seriously Butch how fucking old are you that you must resort to threats over the internet?? Also don’t you work for a law firm?? SHAME ON YOU. Add Butch to the bandwagon

Jay, I’ve never like you since the moment we met. You ever notice when you are around I don’t even come near you ? It’s been that way for years. I’m no internet tough guy and I wouldn’t waste my time kicking your ass in front of what few friends you have left. As for me being old, don’t you think that is way played out ?

Now answer my original question of why you took advantage of your admin powers to serve yourself. Time to man up.

He has a completely valid point, JnJ.

It seems that every single time someone talks about that, you retort with something else.

Do you honestly think I give a shit if you like me?? No I have never noticed because I honestly don’t give a shit about you, or your bullshit. Yeah you gotta watch your kicking you might break a hip.

Just answer Jay…We’re waiting…

haha

i still remember that SB350 engine you never built me and hid from after offering to do it for 1K

couldn’t get ahold of you, ever, just gave up after a while

add me to the bandwagon. i shut up about that since 2002, but meh.

J&J will never answer me so I am going to bed. I am old you see and need my rest…

Later…

I don’t think I have ever met you. Who the FUCK are you? Also money talks and bullshit walks. I guess we know where you stand because I don’t remember you giving me a deposit for the engine you claim. The real funny part is I don’t even charge 1K labor to assemble an engine, and I sure as shit wouldn’t sell you a whole engine for 1K. So you go in the bullshit pile

You are right because you don’t matter and really don’t deserve a reply. Mostly because I don’t like you either

why did you delate my post. And read, and delate my PMs?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/RedZ281.gif

right because if that was true you would have said this from the get go. But instead you hide for a month and then all of a sudden the truth comes out? Give me a fucking break.

and you are one to talk? How about when you threatened Jeremy that you should punch him in the nose next time you saw him?

And as for you being banned. How about this. Since you banned dan marvin until he paid you the money he owed you, how about you stay banned until you return the forum you stole?

I remember when we met. It was at Anderson’s. You had some Zex products in your car and brochures. You claimed to be a distributor even though you couldn’t answer any of my questions about a bottle opener. At the time I just figured you were a hack that worked out of his Mom’s garage or something. I’m glad to see so much has changed in that 5 years or so.

As for my questions Jay, you don’t need to answer anyone. Your actions speak louder than words could ever convey. I hope you are really happy with yourself that you have alienated a ton of friends and customers. It’s called kharma and you will see how it all works out for you. I for one am glad I have never done business with you. It’s good to see I am still an excellent judge of character at my advanced age…

That about sums it all up folks. It’s the understatement of the year too.

Glad to see the new site is up and running, it will be much less drama!

PS. Answer the fucking question, for everyone else’s sake, so we actually believe that you aren’t some lying scumbag.

So when I hated JnJ a few years ago for many of these same reasons no one cared…

I love the new bandwagon hate here.

i really don’t need to explain myself here. I was pretty accurate in my prediciton 2 weeks ago… i said that J would be quiet and it’d take him another 2 weeks or so to come up with more lies. I’ll go over this one last time, and that’s all. I left 4 voicemails for Jason to call me over the course of 2 weeks, he didn’t reply. Finally, he calls me on the 3rd week yelling at me as if I had somehow wronged him. He claims that i had been badmouthing him on a bunch of local sites, which i didnt. My first post on here about it was after giving him 2 weeks. His lack of replies made it obvious that he wasn’t interested in returning the site.

He may very well have renewed the domain. He says that he tried calling Jim about it, might be true. He never once called me about it. The domain is no longer in Jim’s name, and it isn’t in mine. I had my administrative access removed. After having to request admin access on my own site, he gave it to me… kinda. I had very restricted admin access, unable to use many of the admin functions. Back to the phone call he finally made to me. He starts off all pissed trying to put me on the defensive. He says " I outta punch you in the nose the next time i see you". He continually brought up issues he had with Mark, Paul and Dan. He even brought up New Era. I continually told him to stay on the topic of WNYFBODY and reminded him that they had nothing to do with the WNYFBODY domain. He wanted me to “set some assholse straight”, whatever that means. He also said how he wants his engine hoist and some air lines back from Mark, I told him that he should go to small claims court regarding his items. I am not Mark, and it’s an unrelated issue. I have no idea how he justifies withholding our domain and demanding that I get a 3rd party to return his items. I asked him on the phone how much it cost to renew the domain and to purchase the board software. He said he didnt know. I asked him how long it would take for him to find out. He said he didnt’ know how long. I said I’d give him a week. He said he didnt know how long it would take and that he was very busy. Then he had to go, so the conversation ended. I called him back that night and left a message offering to pay for the renewal and the software and asked him to call back so we can come to an agreement and put it behind us. I believe that was more than a reasonable offer. He NEVER returned that call. That was the week before thanksgiving. not returning my call signalled that he was not going to return the domain and any more attempts at reasoning with him were futile.

I spent the good part of a week and money out of my pocket to set up a new domain and setting up the software. Fortunately, Mark had made a backup of hte site while he still had admin rights in late July. If it weren’t for that, we’d be starting from scratch. Now Jason is bashing me for not allowing him to join the new site and trying to call me out as a liar. What a joke. Why would i have gone though all of this trouble if he were willing to return the site? why should he ever have taken it inthe first place? why should he have read people’s pms and deleted a massive number of posts? why did he lie to me and say he didn’t do all the deleting claimed only for me to find a Moderator log that proved otherwise? I posted it on here and all over WNYFBODY, guess what… he deleted it repeatedly. After that, any admin rights I have were removed. After I banned him from the new site (and who here wouldn’t have after what he put us through), he blocked me from posting on wnyfbody.

I have no more to say on the topic. we are moving on without him. He’s proving here exactly why I banned him from the site. He continually lies and makes up excuses for his actions. I hope he moves on and does well in life, but I want nothing to do with him.