this dude is nuts...

hows this guy still alive

http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=147

that guy is really pushing is luck.

holy shit what a lucky bastard, practically cheating death there

he either needs new rubber, or needs to do it when the roads are dry…

:lol: Cop… slowly pass, go go go

it seemed like he just locked up his rear wheel

this guy is a freaking moron

he locks up the brakes a couple times, but while he is accelerating the tire is definitely spinning.

its like a video game…but its real which makes it much more intense. kidna scary, actually.

he has balls of steel.

or AIDS.

What a Idiot…

his time will come…

That was great,here is another of a guy in paris doing something similar in a ferrari…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1569027649393677735&q=ferrari+driving

his name is the ghostrider he actually has tons of crazy movies you can buy if you have limewire or any other online sharing program type his name is and you will see about 100 crazy ass videos

you need to rewrite what you typed.

and this video is one of the reasons why i hate bikers. always doing dangerous shit like this that can endanger someone else.

that guy’s got a serious issue with living. He def needs some new rubber, or a less powerfull bike or something I think that his bike was squirly over 50 times, between braking and accelerating. He’s gunna be south american pavement pie sometime soon if he keeps on pushing is luck that much.
Btw… I’m not a bike guy so maybe someone can tell me what all that whining was… just the gearbox?

^^ Word on the question and his driving.

That was honestly the scariest video ive ever seen.

No this isn’t Ghostrider.

WTF? Stupidest fucking statement i’ve read… Look at your boy Jon and his post of that Ferrari tearing it up, yet you seem to have skipped that and ASSumed all bikers do this shit and NO cars ever do it? Come the fuck on…

Watch Jons link… Here it is for you…
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1569027649393677735&q=ferrari+driving

I have to give that guy props on both being fucking insane, as well as being able to handle that bike amazingly well…not to mention having the reflexes of a cat…

thats the second time in one thread that you :repost:ed that same video…both are stupid and both should have their heads examined…and they both endanger lives and what not.

that guys a PRICK!

not ALL bikers ride like that… and 90% of accidnets that happen arent the cyclists fault… anyway… a lot of the asshatting u see on public roads are guys who have 2 weeks on a bike and a bike that wants to wheelie… they have minimal skills and have little or no practice at coming to a quick stop… however they can accel 0-100 in 10 secs… which is the reason they stop by hitting an immovable object…

/rant…

bikes are fast… its the riders job to control it… dont hate bikes because they are capable machines… and cars can be just as capable… people spends THOUSANDS to get the performance of a bike on 4 wheels and still cant keep up… its the rider that makes it dangerous… yada yada…