Dont even try it!!

To the guy on the annoying crotch rocket going on the 190 south bound today. Yeah I am the driver who saw fit to block you at every chance I got to make you slow down. I did not care for the hand signals I was getting from you. But I must say even though I could only see you for a split sec coming in between the cars when traffic slowed.(some how you think a bike gives u the right to travel on the shoulder or between cars) I bet you never saw someone open up the drivers door to get you to stop!!!. yeah that was me my name is Chuck and I drive a truck.

Sure you could of just hit my door and you could of damaged my truck(but thats what I pay insurance for and I could drive my truck that day and you could of lost your bike till next spring getting fixed I would not of cared.My point was made to you and u know it now SLOW THE F DOWN!:funny:

Ladies and gentlemen, buzz killington

Well you’re a dick.

real cool.

uh, in some states it does.

and by blocking this guy, you were probably being even more dangerous than he was.

I’m trying to decide which is worse, the pictures of your wife that no one wanted to see or this crap.

you sound like a retard

Really, what’s with the hate for bikers assclowning? Very rarely do they kill anyone but themselves and more often than not someone much more deserving gets a heart/lungs/eyes out of their eventual wreck.

Dont give a shit the guys was driving like an ass ,I just want him to slow down.

Was his driving somehow affecting your life?

If you really drive a Subaru Baja that’s in your avatar and you call that a “truck” :lol:

you also could have killed him…

it’s not your job to enforce the law

sounds like it was affecting his blood pressure haha

He may have been riding like an asshole, but by opening your door and intending to actually hit him, you stepped over a line that he never did.

Bikers may speed past cars and shit like that, but they aren’t doing it to intentionally put other people in harms way. I don’t agree with people that ride like this, but this whole opening car doors at bikers shit is fucking retarded.

Honestly, what’s with all the rants lately, especially to bikers? Yes there is a chance that biker could be on this forum, and so then what would happen? We could have another thread to add to the drama forum, and the biker probably wouldn’t change their habits. We have a “Sightings” thread that would probably better serve for this stuff. Either that, or we should definitely open up an Official Rant thread.

I was hoping you were on here. I wish I had a pocket full of change to throw at you. And I really hope I see you around again so I can drag you out of that redneck truck of yours and teach you a lesson.

Stay the F*CK out of my way next time…

BS, shrives

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48517&highlight=morans

WERID

I found it to be pretty funny.

All bikers are assholes.