UPDATE: Cincy vs. Pitts.

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
Im in for Quaker City, Will need to break in new motor in the Chevelle.

ditto:D

Originally posted by BlkP42E
no…

someplace in the middle of cincy and pitt, works…

come on guys!! here… next time we have a meet, whoever wins this time gets the call for where the next meet will be :slight_smile:

Originally posted by blazinpink
someplace in the middle of cincy and pitt, works…

come on guys!! here… next time we have a meet, whoever wins this time gets the call for where the next meet will be :slight_smile:

the track has already been reserved. its not gonna be in fucking columbus. stfu.

Originally posted by Darkstar
the track has already been reserved. its not gonna be in fucking columbus. stfu.
why dont u!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
why dont u!!!

what the hell is the point of arguing over where the event is gonna be when its already been discussed, agreed upon, the date set, and the track reserved?

:dunno:

i wasnt arguing :frowning: i was just makign a suggestion… it just came up…

i really don’t care cuz im not driving… lol

what the hell is the point of arguing over where the event is gonna be when its already been discussed, agreed upon, the date set, and the track reserved?

because its the internet!!!:tounge:

no one was arguing…people were suggesting and discussing…but yeah I guess you weren’t paying attention, you just wanted to start an argument maybe??:rolleyes: :confused:

Originally posted by GirlyCivic
no one was arguing…people were suggesting and discussing…but yeah I guess you weren’t paying attention, you just wanted to start an argument maybe??:rolleyes: :confused:

when i want to start an arguement, you’ll know it.

:slight_smile:

Ive planned many events, and it sucks having 80 different people talking in your ear saying this and that. especially after you’ve set everything up.

when i want to start an arguement, you’ll know it.

:slight_smile:

Ive planned many events, and it sucks having 80 different people talking in your ear saying this and that. especially after you’ve set everything up.
Did u every once think that we really dont give a fuck what u say or think:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
Did u every once think that we really dont give a fuck what u say or think:rolleyes:

nope

nope
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: locked:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

this was locked for nothing :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
this was locked for nothing :rolleyes:
:frowning: :rolleyes: