Update on my status

Well, my car is coming back to on Monday! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , the shop has had it for 7 weeks, yikes I know, and the bill is coming out to $844. My b-day is on Saturday, so of course I’ve been hinting to the parents what I REALLY want for a gift. Specifically, an 844 dollar gift.
Soo, still have alot of work to do on it, its has a bit of rust which is easily removed, Flavio I’ll need help with that intake please, I have a strut bar to go on from Scott (yeah I have 10 bucks for ya :slight_smile: ), stereo to install, all the regular goodies, and Aaron once my bill has been settled I’ll take that bumper (It’ll wait till spring to go on). So, thats my story.

Jeff

Well, my car is coming back to on Monday! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , the shop has had it for 7 weeks, yikes I know, and the bill is coming out to $844. My b-day is on Saturday, so of course I’ve been hinting to the parents what I REALLY want for a gift. Specifically, an 844 dollar gift.
Soo, still have alot of work to do on it, its has a bit of rust which is easily removed, Flavio I’ll need help with that intake please, I have a strut bar to go on from Scott (yeah I have 10 bucks for ya :slight_smile: ), stereo to install, all the regular goodies, and Aaron once my bill has been settled I’ll take that bumper (It’ll wait till spring to go on). So, thats my story.

Jeff