[UPDATED w/ video] Bought a $20 Helmet Cam.....

The battery should last about 1 hours, but the 2 gb card only give you 30 mins of recording as the format it records in makes the file very large; I processed the video with windows video maker set in variable bit rate at high quality. The five minutes video end up only around 110 MB. The photo of the the unit may be a little deceiving, as the camera is literally the size of your thumb.

It had a built in rechargeable Li-Ion battery, but honestly once the battery is dead it will probably cost you less to replace the unit than replace the battery. :lol

Check the youtube video again, at one time near the beginning of the video, I intentionally looked into the rear view mirror so i can get the unit in shot. I basically Velcro it to my visor. I really don’t know how well it will work at 130 mph…:lol

This camera takes really really really bad indoor video, the FPS drops to like 8 in low light conditions. So I would say outdoor use only.

That looks pretty cool might hafta pick one up to mess around with.

Imagine if you had these 10 years ago, you could sell them for $500 each. :excited

im surprised at the high video quality for only 20 bucks…

can you post a link of where you got it?

Sure thing :thumbup

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10973&Product_Name=Turnigy_30FPS_Ultra-Mini_DigiCam_INCLUDING_2GB_SanDisk_Micro_SD

On Backorder - F!