updates on my civic

working on getting my civic painted one step at a time, was going to paint it sunday but after laying on the primer/sealer we noticed some things i want to take care of before we paint it…i let my dad sand the front bumper and it looks like total crap…but here are some pics just to show my progress…i think it looks ALOT better already , oh and i also added si wheels that are being painted dark bronze/or gunmetal not sure yet

old

new

hopefully sunday its going to be painted svt blue…this color

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/bcw4life212/mycolor.jpg

and i just send first bass a message on their website about tinting my windows

let me know what you guys think

with that blue I would go bronze, if I was going through the hassle of painting I would shave the side mouldings

eh, to shave those right it would be a huge pain in the ass, plus i really like the stock look…im probably repainting them black and getting rid of those gay projectors

Why did you not prime/seal the area where the sideskirt goes? If/when the gap between the skirt and the car widens it will look like crap. Just my $.02 as I’ve seen way too many repainted cars that were once red and still show signs of it.

IMO I would go bronze but not dark bronze. Brighter bronze almost gold will contrast the blue and make the paint pop more.

eh, to shave those right it would be a huge pain in the ass, plus i really like the stock look…im probably repainting them black and getting rid of those gay projectors

I’m with you on those projectors, but I didn’t wanna bust your balls too much.
I just like to be stripped light weight as can possibly be
I wouldn’t repaint the mouldings just get new ones that never been painted

this just a shell??and deffinetly go with bronze wheels if ur doing blue

I vote bronze. And are you going to fix the gap between the hood and the fender (or is the hood just popped in the pic?

yeah i def need to fix that gap, its not a shell its a daily driven ls swap civic, and i want to prime the red at the bottom just wasant thinking when we primed it with the side skirts on, i still have to prime a little more like inside the doors and hatch, ill be sure to get it when i do that, well check back for some updates this sunday night ill have pic of the entire painting process posted, oh and i decided i like both wheel colors equally so im letting it up to the poll

dark Blue and Dark bronze might look goofy

Hell my civic was 5 colors for 2 years

ill get some more pics later…but heres one my dad snapped real quick

thanks to f4iridin for laying down the paint

NICE!!! that looks great!

turned out great

Looks great

looks good but i think the wheels should be lighter in color thats too dark i think but hey thats just my opinion looks good man

Looking good bud! Also, thanks for the welcome =)

why does it look darker in some spots

thats a shadow being cast from my paps truck

I am not a fan of the projectors but I think it would look a ton better with some stock headlights or jdm eg6 sir headlights but thats my opinion