upgrade ?

what would you guys recomind for a turbo upgrade for my rb20det?
also what else would you do to give it more pip lol
and sorry for the spelling

t3 from vg30(direct bolt on) $300 rebuilt.
GTR 444 Injectors and resistor pack $300
Sr downpipe(flanger needs to be rotated 10 degrees) $100
3" turbo extension $100
Chipped ECU (for z32 maf, gtr injectors, 94 gas bla bla) $200, Additional $100 in car tune
Exhuast (custom built) $350
FMIC (custom built) $400
z32 maf $250

as close to 300rwhp you going to get for this low price. with a good tune you should be over it.

what year vg30?
have big fmic
have walbro pump
have custom 3" exhaust
custom downpipe

thanks

This was a pm from the guy who is going to tune my ecu.

I retuned a GTS-T recently with stock turbo, but he had GTR injectors on it(444CC).

Stock turbo, 10.5 psi , stock MAF, 444cc Injectors, did 223WHP and 222Ft of torque on a DynaPack Dyno.

One thing for sure, this stock turbo is way too small and kill all the power in the top-end!(peak power on the dyno was ~ 5900RPM)

In your case, I would strongly suggest Turbo upgrade and Injectors upgrade(GTR 444cc injectors + resistor pack) this will bring you to ~ 325HP crank, then you need to upgrade the MAF for a Z32 300ZX MAF(~550HP MAX) or Infiniti Q45(~525HP MAX)

The 300ZX 90-96 one will be plug&play as far as wiring and physical size, but for sure require ECU upgrade.

Also don’t forget the intercooler upgrade!

It’s up to you, if you want I can give you some better and more aggresive mapping for your current setup until you go for big upgrade (MAF Z32, 444cc injectors, Turbo & intercooler)

If you send it now, and then later for a new program(when you change injectors, turbo…) I will charge you 100$ more for the retune.

the only thing to note about the t3 out of the vg30 is that its a bit laggy until 35-4200, but when boost hits, it’ll hit like a hammer, and hold all the way to 8500-9000. The turbo is a DIRECT bolt on, you just need the inlet peice that comes with it, and the oil line. Also you need to clock the inlet to appear like the stock t3.

honestly the best money you can spend is get a tuned ecu. It’ll make all the difference. Stock Maf is good until about 300, so are the injectors, but it’s never bad to be safe. So for 400hp safe, CA18 injectors and gtr resistor pack, and a q45 maf. Anymore than that, gtr injectors and z32 maf.

swap turbos and sell me the T-28 mike :smiley: