turbo upgrade?

hey im new to the turbo scene and am building an sr for my 89 hatch. i was wondering what upgrades would suffice for a 300whp build. I beleive i can do it on stock internals but what turbo, injector and management system upgrades will be needed. I have bings large front mount kit and greddy type-s bov and am buying tanabe’s concept g- blue turbo back exhaust, so breathin should be now issue. i basically need to know what size turbo to upgrade to(if need be) what psi ishould run at and how big of injector to swap out. also i have a wlabo 255 so… thanx ans all opinions are welcome. thanx guys

If ~300whp is your max i’d say s15 turbo. Completely bolt on and great spoolup/power.

t-81 non ball bearing

what about injectors and such? and 300 is my min…

1200cc primary and 1000cc secondary injectors will be good, they max out around 340whp, but they’ll be great for 300whp, they will spool up really fast.

Guys, whtat the hell… just help him out, it’s not like this question is asked over and over.

A Nissan ball bearing T28 will max out around where you’re talking about, around 320-340… so it may be a good choice, but it’s always good to have some headroom. You may wan’t to look at something like a GT2871R with a .64 A/R.

For injectors, 550cc will work.

You should be able to tune your ECU or use a piggback for that much power, but you may wan’t to go standalone (like a Power FC or AEM EMS) to be able to really customise it.

How are we supposed to suggest a turbo and injectors when your goal is 300hp minimum?

You have to select a turbo based on the maximum amount of power you want to make. You can make 300hp on a gt40 series turbo but it may not be the optimal choice for what you are trying to achieve. Same goes for injectors, how can we recommend something when we have no idea what you plan to max the car out at. Give more info and you’ll get less smart ass comments.

im aiming for 300 with my sr and i’d get the t28, 550cc’s, fuel controller, air controller, z32 mafs, get a nice manifold while your air it