UPS man = Santa Claus *better pics up*

thanks guys. i know everyone was HUGE fans of the chromes n all, but they needed to go. no offense to kyle of course, to each his own.

i approve :tup: looks good man!

:lol:

lookin good man :tup:

to give you guys a better idea of how the wheels really look, heres a pic of the same ones on a 350z.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/adrianogoffi/47.jpg

Dont hate the chromes…they were hot…and the car is gay because of the following:

USDM Lights

Time to pony up some cash and get Jspecs and different front corners…then you will be allowed to be sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

Where did you buy the wing from? and for how much?

I really want the 1994+ wing too…but i hear so much about rust and what not…and the flushmount is starting to grow on me…it’s such a close call between the two for me that i’m probably gonna go for whichever one i can find cheaper…has to be OEM though, no crappy replicas…

damn. has to be seen in person. looks amazing. though the jury is still out on the spoiler with me, it looks way better in person than it does in the pics. the wheels look fucking awesome.

im diggin tht wing

leg hump

nice wheels!

at least it has one fan :slight_smile:
to hell with the rest of you!

Those wheels look damn good!!! What other options are there for the exhaust…in my opinion that’s the only thing killing your car right now:(

HOW MUCH ARE THOSE WHEELS?

the look of the exhaust is less than desirable…but the sound it produces makes up for it imo. so it stays :slight_smile:

newman pm’d

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/jaywonch/watermark.jpg

nice choice. car looks hot. thanks for making me more upset about the condition my car is in. :cry:

looks great. i dont hate the wing, i want to see it in person though lol. i kinda liked the black wheels though. meh, im wierd though

bitch please…stop complaining.

You know Z32’s aint shit…they’re a dime a dozen…i’m suprised a baller like you doesn’t have 5 by now…

Nice wheels, look like the ones my buddy has back home for his 300zx tt.