Urban snowboarding

Ok so Allan, Mike and my self are heading out to do a little urban snowboarding/drift session. Let me know who wants in

i’de be down but im getting stuck at every fucking traffic light i come to and i started going backwards down this hill on route 9 near stewarts

so fuck it

4wheel drive Ram with a plow ftw

wordddd

MAD FUCKIN PEOPLE out right now, wtf are they doing, xmas or not stay home if u cant drive, had some idiot do 10mph in front of me down this 45mph road, i nearly got rear ended i was goin so slow

Yeah I was just out and motherfuckers are doing like 10-15mph. I was just blowing past them making my own lane in my mom’s Suburban :rofl

sean you guys gonna be up near your parents house???

Yea we are gonna start off near here if you want in. We are trying to think where some rails are to hit em up. We got the plow to make some little kickers and shit

i might go out in a bit, i’ll drive over that way and look for you guys if i do

I want to go drifting!!!

OK, i’ll be there Urban Skiing! lol

Wish i wasnt all the way out in Duanesburg or id be down for some urban shredding. TONS of powder right now :nod

fuck, I’d go hit up D-churces/skyline/scotchridge anyday. those are fun roads in the winter.

Probably going out later with Clark and teh gang. Gonna bring the Evo for some 400AWHP drifting fun, even though I’ll probably put 50 of that to the ground if I’m lucky :lol

parking garage roof hasnt been plowed yet, freshiest of freshy powder if you got something that can get through it, I might be persuaded to point the camera away :shifty

$$$

Yours??? or a customers car??

sir gage, i shall see you at the event. if you are to show.

srsly you guys.

you guys.

srsly.

We had a mean kicker set up at mohonasen and we were there for 2 hours hitting it

GAY. i live right down the road. and no one calls. :idiots

Going out now!

wtf is that shit on the cr in the first pic…

mcdonalds benny?!?! shit i mean “bennyfizzle” sorry for using your name =/