Use your Xbox 360 to Fight for Liberation!!!!

[quote=“Rx3,post:17,topic:36078"”]

I got 2 wrong :frowning:

It’s not 100% realistic. You won’t black out pulling high Gs, and you won’t red out if you pull negative Gs, but the flight characteristics are pretty much spot on. The weapons systems have been simplified considerably (although you still use a bomb pipper for dummy bombs, and that was done well :slight_smile: ). There’s no jet wash, the radar and map system is overly simplified, you don’t switch computers (A-A to A-G), and you don’t ever have to worry about fuel consumption. The in cockpit view is pretty accurate as far as visibility.

For a console, it’s as realistic as they could make it without scaring away the majority of console type players.

[/quote]

You forgot a huge one. No real plane carries 80+ missiles.

Flight wise, it’s pretty good. The rudder control is extremely weak making knife edge flight difficult. Roll rate seems slow from what I’ve seen of actual flighter flights. While you can combine up elevator and right/left aileron you can’t combine full up with full left/right. This may be a limitation of the controller not the sim though.

EDIT: Only one wrong on the test. The one where you can see the city below the plane. I thought it was real because in the demo the building density is no where near that high. :tup: if that means they found a way to increase the building density to be more realistic in the full version.