Use your Xbox 360 to Fight for Liberation!!!!

[quote=“JayS,post:20,topic:36078"”]

You forgot a huge one. No real plane carries 80+ missiles.

[/quote]

Yeah, that too. Also I don’t think they have anything in the way of countermeasures. If a missle locks onto you, duck,bob, and weave are your only options for evasion.

[quote=“Rx3,post:21,topic:36078"”]

Yeah, that too. Also I don’t think they have anything in the way of countermeasures. If a missle locks onto you, duck,bob, and weave are your only options for evasion.

[/quote]

mash the AB and start a tight spiral?

[quote=“FightinMike,post:22,topic:36078"”]

mash the AB and start a tight spiral?

[/quote]

= missle in your tailpipe.

hmm this looks kind of cool, and squad fights could be ftw. how much for the game and the fancy shmancy controllers? i used to get excited for games like this but every one ive played always had shitty controls or graphics. this one looks like it could be a winna though :tspry:

in.

excited… always liked flight sims, add xbox, stir, enjoy.

already preordered with flight “sticks”

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:24,topic:36078"”]

hmm this looks kind of cool, and squad fights could be ftw. how much for the game and the fancy shmancy controllers? i used to get excited for games like this but every one ive played always had shitty controls or graphics. this one looks like it could be a winna though :tspry:

[/quote]

All you need to do is watch the trailers on the website I linked. Then download the demo. You will be sold.

If you want to check out the previous ones (Ace Combat 5, Zero, 4, 3, ) you can always stop by my house to get an idea of just how good this game is.

demo rocked, ive had this preordered for about as long as halo 3 :tspry:

New info!

If you haven’t checked out the official site, you might want to do so now.

There will be an offical Ace Combat 6 Military v.s. Civilian Team Tournament. $15,000 hangs in the balance. pre-reg starts 10/9/07.

Anyone interested?

hmmm. i think this game will solidify me buying a x box. it really looks sweet

that sounds sweet rick, but i havent even had a chance to download the demo yet :picard:

[quote=“JayS,post:20,topic:36078"”]

You forgot a huge one. No real plane carries 80+ missiles.

[/quote]

Lol… yes a very big one but it keeps the game fun so your not landing on the carrier every 6 missiles.

The most overlooked thing about this game is the story. I get so into every game just because of the story.

[quote=“AFhockey31,post:16,topic:36078"”]

[/quote]

Fucking right on.

By the way, that test proves nothing more than:

A: You can spot the difference between a generated and real image. Which many of the maneuvers and locales provided enough info, 15 years of PS provided the rest, and

B: It has pretty pictures. I like the dash fifteen flying short cover between the buffs in the splash page. I’m sure Goose had his camera out for that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Good info from the rest of you though, let me know if it’s blue skies :tup:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:25,topic:36078"”]

in.

excited… always liked flight sims, add xbox, stir, enjoy.

already preordered with flight “sticks”

[/quote]

Whoa whats that in my pants?..Hmm…oh ya yup I just busted a nut. Game looks sweet. What did the flight sticks cost you?

This might have just sold me on an x-box. Only thing thats not looking appealing is in every shot there are like 100 missles flying around.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:33,topic:36078"”]

Whoa whats that in my pants?..Hmm…oh ya yup I just busted a nut. Game looks sweet. What did the flight sticks cost you?

[/quote]

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation with Flightstick
Xbox 360
$149.99

I ordered the game…I have played the demo like every day and I cant take it when it just tells me to head west and rendevous :frowning:

I cannot wait for the game

I’ll be tearing up the skies after midnight! :loopie:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3054&stc=1&d=1193256206

:picard: stupid rx3 making me spend my hard earned money :rant:

DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!! :ohyeah:

I have to go pick mine up from gamestop

And thanks for the pic rick…it reminded me I have to get mine lol