Used car check

Oleg is the owners son. I know him very well. Steve is the owner (his father). Both guys are pretty cool, that’s why I’m surprised. They do have another sales guy (Mike? or something), maybe he’s the one who screwed you over not realizing someone was coming for the car. Dude looks like a tool, and I’ve never met him but I’ve seen him walking around the plaza when I was getting my tint done at Underpass across the street (another Ukrainian guy).

You can always go to Michaels Auto Plaza :rofl

Love his commercial: “If the competition give you concussion, come see Mike the Russian.”

:rofl

Nah, give Oleg another shot. I think it was just a misunderstanding as to you losing that Z.

Hahahahaha at that quote!! And yeah Oleg called me, they’re getting me one from an auction. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Did you say something? If so, much obliged.

I can’t wait to get Rotas!

jk.

Nope, Oleg is just a good fellow lol.

same Oleg thats a moderator on here?

No.

Like stated above, if its an 03 or 04, check for feathering of the front tires if the tires have some miles on them and make sure the transmission checks out. 3rd gear synchros are really weak on the first few years. Some people have replaced the gearbox 3 or 4 times. I never really had any issues with mine… and I still miss it at this point.

Word, I’ll definitely check all of those things.

mike getting a nissan…nice!

Bump… They found me a 2004 Touring with the navi package. 40k miles, super low! Anyone willing to give it a look with me? They said we can use their lift and all.

nick says your gonna do everything he has done.

please don’t.

No way dude. Nick is just a drama queen and being all paranoid and stuff.

i figured as much.

Haha. I was wrong about the color, it’s actually Silverstone.