Utica cops planting drugs, now building lawsuit against those who reported them

http://www.uticaod.com/features/x1819713273/Utica-police-union-considering-lawsuit-against-Utica-Phoenix

“Lets sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here” - Dave Chappelle

So. Did they actually plant drugs on someone?

Article makes it sound like a bullshit claim by a local newspaper and in addition to that they were cleared internally and are lawyering up.

Yeah, it does, which is really different from the title of this thread.

I guess it’s par for the course coming from the guy that got pulled over for doing donuts in a parking lot and thought it was unjustified.

What does that have to do with anything

My first thought.

i just meant that i’m not surpirised that the guy who was blowing donuts in a parking lot and cried about being stopped and getting a tongue lashing from the police is the same guy who twisted the fuck out of some newspaper article to make it look like the police were engaged in criminal activity.

the title that you gave this thread is in gross contradiction to the content of the article. i don’t know any of the people involved with this article so that’s not why i’m commenting, but, after reading it, you would have to be a complete fucking moron (or a douche who hates getting caught doing illegal shit) to have read that article and then proceeded to label it in the manner in which you did.

that is all.

Uhm yea the ENTIRE video actually shows the cops removing the drugs from the suspect’s pockets.