Donuts in parking lot = lecture about how i live in a police state by asshole cops

Seriously.

I was parked at the time, get pulled up on by 3 officers, i’m told to get out of the car.

They would not tell me why i was being detained, or what i did wrong.

They did not witness me doing donuts or drifting in the parking lot.

After that, they threaten me with the “use of force” if i don’t get out. He then decides to illegally search my car without my consent, or warrant.

After all the bullshit is said and done he lets me go and tells me how when the police are involved i have no rights because i live in a police state. Little does he know i recorded the entire thing and i’m tempted to go talk to a lawyer about this bullshit.

I understand they are around to protect the public and i respect that, but holy fuck they violated so many of my rights.

I gotta say though, the best part is where they ask what im doing “Having fun officer, i enjoy cars” and the WOMAN says “gas is expensive” LOLOLOLOL

I know there are a couple cops here, what is your opinion on this?

Post the audio

post the audio, and talk to a lawyer.

small edit.

After i said “am i free to go” They said yes, as i’m walking back to my car (smiling mind you) he says “how about i impound your car and write you a bunch of tickets”

I made the smart as comment of “you cant, you said i’m free to go” because i was pretty pissed about this situation, i got in my car and left

I’ll post the audio after i speak with a lawyer.

UMAD

I’m waiting for you to post the audio so I can I explain how you were in the wrong…Even though the cop was a dick and may have said something stupid if someone called in reporting a car fitting your description was breaking the law they could easily have enough cause to search your shit.

You were on private property? I don’t get it.

Tops parking lot is private property, i used to work at that store and asked the store manager if i could do donuts and he said yeah go ahead on the closed side of the lot

If you really want to go down this path…

The manager doesn’t own the property and has nothing to do with the liability insurance etc…

Lol you got busted doing donuts AND you didn’t get any tickets. Be happy you don’t have to go to court and pay a bunch of fines and get over it

Can we just lock this? Cuz I can tell right now it’s only going to turn in LZ claiming to be know it all of everything and everyone saying how they hate the police, blah blah blah.

So.

You “did nothing that they saw” and were parked and yet get pulled out of your car and searched…

The biggest issue is the search without consent.

In for audio

Maybe people shouldn’t do stupid shit then blame the police? :lol:

You did something illegal got caught man up…

Everyone knows the consent to search shit is a really big grey area and if cops really want to they can work that legal area and come up with a valid excuse.

was this in cheektowaga?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I would feel violated if they did all that to me but I have done a lot of stupid stuff and fortunately been met with respect. It seems like the worse the violation the easier the tickets have been.

The part that confuses me how do you find time to do stupid shit in your car?

Shouldn’t you be occupying somewhere?

Send it to channel 4. lulz.

I love donuts. I thought cops did too?

http://cdn.nexternal.com/vegane/images/BavarianCremeDonutLG.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

By the way, this thread is fucking retarded.

I had an Amherst cop pull up to me when I was in a parking lot doing drifties and donuts. He asked if that’s what I was doing, and I said “Not gonna lie, yes I was.” He checked my license and then asked me about my dog. lol Def a cool cop. :tup:

^^Yeah to go along with that story, I got caught by an Amherst cop just completing a 180 degree e-brake pull after getting out of Wegmans one night. Cop was really cool about it after I explained that I had just gotten out of work. And my inspection had just expired the previous month but he still let me go.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

LOL