V-12 Soupra

“I say so. Smoky calls this one his final version of the Supra. Just like with his V35 GT-R, he grew discontent waiting for a new Supra so he built his own. This is as far as he can push the JZA80 platform.
The V12 Twin Turbo Widebody Supra blew away even my expectations (and they were high!). This car, despite being more than 10 years old, looks so incredibly modern that I’d say visually it’s ahead of its time. In person, it has insane presence, yet somehow its not over the top and the lines are clean and well thought out. The V12 swap is just insane! The new Volks look hot! The car just has it all…When its done tuning it’ll be over 1000hp and is expected to do nearly 250MPH. I dont know if it’ll see 250mph, but I know Smoky has the balls to push it as far as it’ll go!
Its 2am in Japan as I write this…I’ll write more updates later when I return to the US…but people just need to see and hear about this car now. I’m too excited about it!”

um okay :rolleyes:

slickewr then my shit on tuesday nights

why are all the stickers backwards???

its called the 1g-grte I think it is? its a toyota motor made in Australia…

dont like the front end but wow nice car other than that

i dont mind those lights looks like the g35’s lights i kinda like em i like the engine more though lol

i was always a fan of the regular lights on supra’s

So you can read them in the mirror when he spins off the road?

the top secret 240 was gold and had the backwards stickers also…maybe its a tyte jdm style haha

its iight

Nice.

I wish I knew what the fuck they were saying in the video.

maybe during their testing they figured out that backwards stickers add more HP than stickers that are put on the right way…those crazy ricers, always figuring out ways to make more HP with stickers…:doh:

:slap: I don’t think so. It’s been a trend in the land of the rising sun for quite a while…US tuners picked it up from them. It has to do with symmetry, so both sides of the car are identical.

they didnt push it at all.

countach with F1 exhaust FTW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDcLUhUKqI

take all the ricer steekers/graphics off & I’d rock it.