V update

Well I had some help with a couple projects this weekend with the V. I was in Buffalo and decided to get the work done.
Installed were:
Corsa exhaust
Custom black sidemarkers
CAGS 1>4 shift removal
New Goodyear F1’s

Thanks to Don for helping with the first 3 and Swerve for the tire install.
Here are some pics forgive the missed spots when removing the wax.

Good looking car :tup:

sick

sex

I would have liked to hear what that exhaust sounds like. Did you ever do the fog light mod?

I have bought one cheap on ebay, but haven’t found the other side. I have the clear plastic, but the install is a pain (housing is curved and supplied thick plastic is flat). I might just hit them with niteshades.

This should give you an idea of what it sounds like:

or press the numbers on the picture
http://www.corsaperf.com/cts-v.htm

damn, thats not mild in the slightest lol

Damn, million dollar house and can’t make the driveway any bigger?:blah:
Looks nice
D

Driveway is plenty big, plow service should be shot for the shitty job they have done this season.
And if anyone wanted to give my parents that kind of money for the house they would be out by the end of the week

Looks fantastic :tup:

I’m assuming it’s not nearly as loud as the youtube clip since you don’t have headers or the cat delete?

I’ve been looking into cat back systems for the GTO and they sound a lot different when the cats are removed and headers are installed.

My bad a guy on the forum said he install a corsa and linked to that clip. The clips on the corsa site are with the exhaust only from what I saw.
Headers are really nice, but cause some warranty issues I don’t want to deal with.

:tup:

IMO the clips on the Corsa site sound better anyway.

I didn’t know that GM skip-shift program made it into the Caddies. That’s just for emissions or fuel economy or something isn’t it?

That neighbor hood reminds me of the original home alone neighbor hood

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/SC94SNL/HomeAlone.jpg

Yeah it’s for fuel economy so during the test loop at low RPM’s it does well.
The pain is when you are trying to take it easy with people in the car it sounds like you don’t know how to shift.

looks hot

The car sounded good when you ripped out the other day :stuck_out_tongue:

I love those cars.