Vacation ideas v Searching for my lost shaker of salt...

sounds like you need an island like the antilles, or something like in the south pacific.

The later might be awfully expensive though. Something Quiet and off the beaten path. Cancun and what not seem to touristy

Wow, they must have gone up since we went. They definitely weren’t so high when we went.

you can get week long all inclusive trips to the DR for as low as 600.00 including flights per person … see what they have going out of TO

Thanks guys…

Yeah, we’ve both been on tripadvisor for days…

We just got back from Fiji. It was awesome beyond belief, but more than triple what we’re spending now. Plus a stupid long flight.

Dominican Republic eh? Okey dokey, I’ll check it out.

Bump. Just booked 6 nights at Excellence Playa Mujeres, about 20 miles north of Cancun. I can’t wait for May.

We’ll be doing a bit more than just rolling over, like visiting Chichen Itza and whatnot. But mostly eating and drinking and sleeping.

7 pools, 8 restaurants, 11 bars (including a cigar bar). All inclusive. Giggity.

http://www.excellence-resorts.com/all-inclusive-resorts/playa-mujeres-mexico/playa-overview.htm

i hate you :slight_smile:

:tup:

My law practice is doing well. :slight_smile:

+1… more of a jealousy thing to being in an established career…

jackass :wink:

What’d you end up paying?

I’m trying to decide where to go late may/early june.

Naw I just married well. You think I actually work at Praxair? It’s just something I say so that you guys don’t judge me. They would have fired me by now for all the time I piss away on here.

Oh it came to $1337

No not really.

AFTXYZPDQ777 you have a PM

Fry dont do the tourist trap trip to chita itza. You’ll spend 5 hours on the friggen bus round trip and be at the ruins for 45 minutes. rent a car for the day or better yet- North end of the cancun strip there is a harley dealer that rents bikes for like 100- 150 per day. well worth it. the ruins are about 115 miles from cancun

Canarys are awesome.

It’s too bad the dollar sucks so bad. Taking a trip out of Toronto into Cuba used to be a great value. Now it’s just a good value. Just make sure you don’t get your passport stamped.

lol moral to the story was,
sn was originally afxtc7
I signed up with that sn, ubrf fucked up said no.
I signed up with 77, once again the barf was fucking retarded, so the 7’s kept rolling.

anyway, thanks for the info nikka.
I replied<3

Hawaii? I can give you a list of places to go and things to do there that most tourists won’t see.

That might not be a bad idea. The Harley idea just sounds fantastic.

ditto. i went my freshman year of college. loved it, however i went with mom so i’m not sure of the costs.

I r teh jealous.

Jealous… :tup: to traveling.

Make sure you review the hotel when you come back - prices are cheapo

^ mrs. karus