Vagina Dentata (worksafe)

Nothing will kill the mood like a vagina with teeth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Vaginas with actual teeth
In rare instances, teeth may actually be found in a vagina. Dermoid cysts are formed from the outer layers of embryonic skin cells. These cells are able to mature into teeth, bones, or hair, and these cysts are able to form anywhere the skin folds inwards to become another organ, such as in the ear or the vagina. The actual vagina is of course not able to bite, as the pubococcygeus muscles are not as strong as a human jaw unless you’re very good at it.

Watch Yourself bois…

just think:

:eek:

:cockblock

I will never look at a vagina the same way again.

ow…a vagina that could eat YOU out.

“In 2005, inventor Sonette Ehlers unveiled the “rapex”, an anti-rape female condom the inside of which is lined with microscopic barbs that hook onto the rapist’s penis and can only be removed surgically.”

:ohnoes:

is that a vag, or a sandworm

NO NO You got it all wrong. Its supposed to go:

“In soviet russia, vagina eats you out”

Scary that You even have to ask.

amirite?

What exactly were you searching for when you came across this?

Were you recently bitten by some freaky vag?

Co-worker came in this a.m. telling stories about a “image.google.com search gone wrong…”

On an episode of Saturday Night Live’s popular sketch Wayne’s World, Wayne (Mike Myers), returns a sarcastic remark made by a female guest with a comment about her “major vagina dentata!”

lol I never got that joke.

LMAO…I was going for the Seinfeld angle…“I had a dream last night…a hamburger took a bite out of ME!”