Hypothetical situation: If you had a vagina...

…would you check every tampon’s withdrawal cord by giving it a slight tug in order to insure it is properly made?

I would.

i was expecting something so much different than this…

i was caught off guard… I feel as if i’ve been raped…

crying in the shower

Hypothetical situation: If you had a vagina…

yes i would touch it.

as for the tampon oh man i agree with ILC… I feel violated

Totally ruined a perfectly good title… Way to go Goob…

Well I almost thought…

hypothetical situation: if you had a vagina would you fear having to use a cardboard applicator, but that was only part of the dinner discussion last night.

I clicked the special View Post for people you have on ignore for THIS? motion for ban

I dunno what but I laughed because I totally didn’t expect that.

Living on the
http://www.castlekas.freeserve.co.uk/cliff_edge_empl_pics/cliff_edge04.jpg

Because I’m lazy like that.

http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/html/emoticons/pancakebunny.gif

more like:

hypothetically speaking: if you had a vagina how would you use to make and endless supply of money

i know if i had a vagina… i would have contracted AIDS and died 2 years ago… i would be a total whore … and shove every house hold item up my twat for pleasure

I’ll have you know that there are plenty of whores with penises that are equally as skanky as whores without penises. It can be done!

uh… this thread is the suck. not something you want to think about while eating general tso’s chicken :frowning:

Funny. We…well they…were discussing this over calamari rings last night. I just sat there eating my calamari. YUM.

Mmm… calamari.

I would please myself all day long even on the rag if I had a vag

Ugh another worthless post by a worthless person.

well… atleast it smelled about right :smiley:

zing

Well that wasn’t very nice. What did I ever do to you?

hmm… im not gonna quite go that far, but i will say that this is a worthless post. :thumbsdown:

shakes head